Chapter Thirteen

A/N: tadaa! i decided to do LiLi's pov...and it was hard lol. why? cuz i dont have a dick ;p soooo i decided to read from some guy's point of view stories and it helped a liddle (i also tried to watch youknowwhat and lemme tell you, ew)

enjoy~

Chapter Thirteen

Liam's POV

My vision was still tinted red as I stalked out of the irritatingly loud club, my aura seeming to scream danger as the few people who stood in my path scurried away.

"That little girl will be the death of me," I muttered to myself, slipping into my car and peeling out of the parking lot with a screech. Blood pounded in my ears and my hands white-knuckled my steering wheel, threatening to tear through the leather as I sped down the street. I huffed. Where the hell did that dress come from anyways?

When Sabrina first got the numerous messages from her two friends I had been too eager to agree when she suggested at ignoring them but the logical side of me knew it wouldn't be too healthy to smother her with my presence and isolate her from people who'd come before me. So, with great reluctance and a heavy heart, I pushed her to join her friends for a little outting. After making up some excuse on why I couldn't come, she finally pouted and skipped away to change while I willed my hardon to go away.

I thought I was doing the right thing. Thought my sweet little angel was going to doll her self up with jeans and a T-shirt and have a drink with her friends and then return to my arms unscathed.

God was I wrong.

The second she walked down those stairs in the shortest dress I'd seen her in I knew I was in trouble. Millions of thoughts and fantasies ran through my head as I eye-fucked her, ones that didn't include her walking out that door without me shadowing her, my cock pressed against that delectable ass of hers.

I've never been so possessive before Sabrina...so crazy over the other girls I'd been with. So easily jealous, afraid she'd leave me for someone else.

The more I saw her, the more beautiful she became. Sabrina was small and petit, brown hair and green eyes... She didn't have an in-your-face kind of beauty, though she was certainly pretty at first glance. It was only after you were close enough to her, after you'd seen the freckles on her face and flecks of gold in her green eyes, after you had watched her laugh and smile, after you'd seen how kind and genuine she was, or after she'd put you in your fucking place...it was after that you realized how absolutely stunning she was.

I ran a hand through my hair and yanked furiously at the ends. My mother always scolded me whenever I put up a tantrum over my siblings or friends touching my things but I never did learn to share.

And I refuse to fucking start with my girlfriend.

When the trio left I immediately changed and ran for my car, slipping the bouncer a couple of hundreds as I glided into the club, my eyes scanning the crowd until I finally spotted a familiar lithe body grinding to the pounding music. I kept my distance, dispite my body screaming for me to grab Sabrina and run.

Yes, some would consider it creepy that I watched my girlfriend like some stalker but it wasn't like I was doing because I didn't trust Sabrina.

It was the men I didn't trust.

They flocked to Sabrina and Tonya like horn dogs, the girls brushing them away as if they were flies, handling them wonderfully. But that didn't stop me from intervening.

I bumped into the assholes when they were about to take a drink.

"Accidentally" elbowing them in the side or stepping on their feet.

Knocking them into a wall and disappearing before they could turn around and see who did it.

By the time I decided to make my presence known to Sabrina I was a ticking bomb. My muscles were tensed, ready to spring on her and claim her like the beast inside of me wanted to.

I shook my head, parking my car in front of my house, or mini mansion my only nephew liked to call it. I walked into the dark, empty house and walked straight to the bar to pour myself some Patron, the burning sensation a welcomed feeling.

I barely heard the door open.

"Bye Devon! See ya later Tonya!"

I smirked though there was nothing to funny about it. I felt...sinister. Dark. Possessed. I wanted to rip her apart and put her back together. I wanted to take her from behind, under me, against the wall, against the door, on the hood of my car.

In my office.

I knocked back the last of the liquor and slammed the glass down before I slipped out of my shoes and quietly patted my way up the house, hearing the soft thuds and silent curses as Sabrina stumbled her way to our room.

Seems someone's a bit tipsy.

"That damned man...leaving me a mess..." She grumbled like a pouting child as I stalked her like a prey, my eyes zeroing on her back as if it were an target.

She paused by the closed door, hesitating, thinking I was waiting for her. I leaned closed to her ear, holding my breath and whispered-

"Boo."

I swiftly grabbed her wrists as she spun around with a scream, her arms flaying around to hit me, pinnin them to the door along with her body.

"Liam!" She gasped, her green eyes wide and frightful. "Stop scaring me!"

I chuckled quietly, ducking my head so that our faces were closer, our alcohol laced breaths mingling with each other. "Oh Sabrina, darling, what am I going to do with you," I murmured rhetorically. "You act like a little angel when really truly you were sent from hell to torture me. How did it feel when those men touched you? Did you like it? Do you want to leave me now?" My teeth pulled back into a sneer. I wouldn't allow her. She was mine to have and she would be pulling at her hair trying to find a loop hole in that contract.

"N-no, Liam! How could you ask that?" She gasped, parting her plump lips.

"You better close that mouth of yours unless you want me to fuck it. And trust me Sabrina, this time I won't be so gentle," I growled. She snapped it shut, locking her jaw as she looked away. "Look at me."

"No."

"Sabrina."

She sniffed.

I let go of one of her wrists and reached under the dress and shoved a finger up her pussy.

That got her attention.

"Aaah!" She gasped, grabbing my shoulders as I hunched over her.

"You like that, don't cha?" I asked cockily, her wetness running down my hand as I finger fucked her against the door. I added another finger and thrusted them in and out faster. "Answer me!" I snapped, glaring down at her.

"Yesssss," she hissed violently, her nails digging into my shoulders. "Faster, Liam, faster!"

"Anything for you." And it was true. I would walk across hot coal if it made her happy as crazy as it sounds.

She let out a keening scream as she came, her pussy squeezing around my fingers as I gritted my teeth. I needed her.

Now.

I gathered up her limp body in my arms and carried her to the bed, dropping her on her back before removing my clothes, my cock slapping against my abs.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Sabrina stammered, still in her orgasmic daze.

"Undress," I spat out, my eyes hungrily gazing at her legs and covered breasts as I stroked my cock, nearly buckling over when she wiggled out of the dress till she was spread out across the bed sheets, naked.

I was inside her a second later.

"Oh baby," she whimpered, latching her teeth onto my neck as I immediately started pounding into her, the bed squeaking under us. I howled when she tightened her teeth against my skin, the brief feeling of pain only spurring me on as I speeded up my thrusts.

"Yes! Bit me! Mark me!" I snarled. "You're mine and I'm yours and its going to stay that fucking way till I say so!"

"Gaaahhh!" She moaned, pulling away from me to throw her head back, exposing her beautiful neck to me. I swiveled my hips again before pressing kisses against her neck. "Yes! Yes! Ooh L-Li-" she chocked out. I grabbed her hips to keep her in place as her body thrashed under mine. I increased my pace, chasing my own relief as I panted.

Damn I'm getting old.

"Come Liam," Sabrina whimpered, sucking on my earlobe.

That was my undoing.

"God Sabrina, I think I'm falling for you," I lied through a grunt, covering her small body with mine.

After all, you can't fall when you already fell.

A/N: gosh Liam's crazy c: . see ya next week. also, i didnt read this, just wrote it and hopped to god it was English (once i wrote a whole sentence in Italian ;o) but anyhoo...dont judge