Chapter Sixteen

A/N: sorry for being a day late. im doing centerpieces and other flower junk for a quince next month and im suh excited and i know ive MIA, but I'm busy and cant respond to all your comments (or messages) for a while so i sincerely do not have time to email chapter 8 to people. so stop asking.

enjoy~

Chapter Sixteen

Liam's POV

"Dad..." I trailed off warningly, cutting him off on his ridiculous rambling.

The old man sitting across from me held his hands out. "It was your mother's idea."

"Sabrina would kill me if I- we, surprised her with a banquet to introduce her into the family." And then bring me back to life just to kill me again. I smiled fondly at the thought of my fiesty girlfriend. God was she extra randy in bed whenever I piss her off.

"It was just a suggestion," he shrugged. "But you're mother's getting pretty antsy about meeting Sabrina. Don't be surprised if she shows up on your doorstep."

I rolled my eyes. "Be patient. I want to make sure she won't run away before she meets the Collins family. It's a bit overwhelming."

"That's understandable, but Rachel's stubborn when it comes to things like this."

I huffed. "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

My dad smirked. "Actually, yes, yesterday's client Mr. Peterson finally agreed to leave Cole&Smith and join us. I need you to really put your game face on for him. He's willing to pay a million just for one commercial and a couple of billboards."

I nodded, fiddling with the gold plated pen my older sister, Helen, gave me. "Will do. The meeting's this evening?"

"Yes. At 4." He frowned. "Rachel would have a fit if I missed dinner again."

I snorted. My mother constantly had my father on his toes with her mood swings therefore he did everything to please her so that he wouldn't lose a limb.

My intercom beeped.

"Mr. Collins, your 10 o'clock is here," Tyler announced.

"I guess that's my que to leave," Daniel grunted as he lifted himself up from one of the two chairs sitting in front of my desk. "See you in a little while son."

"Yes sir," I murmured absentmindedly as my anger began to resurface. Britney Victoria Kelley, secretary of Collins Ad for only two months and she already had men filing reports to H&R about harassment but she wasn't fired or spoken to yet. Interesting. The fact that human resources director's name was Jackson Kelley lead me to believe he was a close relative.

"Let her in," I growled into the intercom.

The door opened slowly, a head full of blonde hair peeking out.

"You wanted to talk to me Mr. Collins?" Keller purred before slipping the rest of her body out.

Oh for the love of God...

Who the hell hired this joke?

"Sit," I spat out, leaning forward in my chair, clutching the arm rest to keep for grabbing at her throat.

She huffed as she strutted over in a ridiculously short shirt that stopped at the top of her thighs and a white button down that did nothing to hide her bulging chest. "Liam-"

"Who the hell do you think you are calling me that?"

Britney scowled and then softened her makeup caked face. "I thought we could be a bit more...informal," she cooed the last word as she made of show of sitting down and crossing her legs. I glared at her in the eyes for a minute, her smile slowly dropping as she quit the facade. "I didn't know she was your girlfriend!" She finally whined like the pathetic child she was.

"Who is Jackson Kelley to you?" I asked, ignoring her whine.

"Daddy? Why'd you bring him up?" She asked nervously, giving me the answer I was looking for.

"I'm asking the questions here Ms. Kelley. I'm not the one about to get fired." That riled her up.

"You're firing me?! When you're the cradle robbing old man?!" She screeched, standing up, her eyes lite with fiery rage.

"Sit down," I ordered, grabbing my keyboard and pulling up the file I had dug up. "Henry Robertson, Jeremy Hawkins, Victor Lee. All these men filed sexual harassment reports against you on your first month on the job and they mysteriously disappeared-"

"I didn't do anything!" She huffed, plopping back down on the chair.

"Don't interrupt me again or I'll have security in here before you can finish pleading."

She snapped her month shut.

"As I was saying, Mr. Keller could...actually, he will lose his job as well as be sued by my father once he hears about this-"

"No! Then Daddy will lose my- his money and I'll be broke," she whimpered. "Please Mr. Collins, have a heart."

I snorted, leaning back in my chair, getting myself comfortable. "Should've thought of that before you messed with the wrong man's girlfriend."

"She looks like she's still in high school-" she paused, a sneer spreading across her face. "Bet that turns you on. Does she call you 'daddy' in the bedroom as well?"

"You're fired. Get the fuck out of my building," I said in a monotone voice as she wordlessly got up, adjusted her skirt and stomped out the room, pausing at the threshold and turning around, a murderous look in her eyes.

"You haven't seen the last of me William Collins," she spat before slamming the door behind her.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

I was typing up an article for Tyler to review tomorrow when Sabrina pranced past my office door wearing panties she called "shorts" and a skin tight t-shirt. I considered calling her in but decided otherwise. I needed this done for a client and that wasn't going to happen if I had Sabrina wrapped around my body.

The second time she skipped by all logic and reasoning went out the window as I decided, quite bluntly, to think with my dick.

"Sabrina," I called out.

She popped up once again, curiosity in her eyes as I ogled her body. "Yes?" she giggled, noticing my lusty expression. Wordlessly I opened my arms up towards her, making my lips pouty. She scowled though there was still a smile on her face.

"Shouldn't you be working?"

I jutted my lips out even more. "Just a hug."

She cocked a eyebrow. "Just one?"

I held up one finger, widening my eyes with false innocence. It worked. I bit back the sinister smile that wanted to spread across my face as my beautiful angel jumped faithly into the arms of a devil. Shame on me...

She snuggled cozily into my arms, wrapping hers around my chest, straddling my lap but keeping a safe distance from the tent in my jeans.

That won't do.

"You're so warm," she hummed, nuzzling her nose against the crook of my neck.

I chuckled as I rubbed her back, slowly pulling her shirt up, my mouth watering pathetically at her smooth, tanned skin. Sabrina giggled. "Liam, that tickles," she complained, squirming on my legs and pulling her head back to scowl at me. Only she froze when she caught the smoldering look in my eyes.

"One kiss," I whispered, leaning forward till our lips were centimeters apart. She pursed hers and shook her head jerkily.

"Please?" I crooned.

"Liam you said only one hug," she whimpered. I scoffed.

"You really think I'm going to settle for a hug baby?" I chuckled, wrapping my hands around her waist. "I can barely handle sitting next to you without wanting to fuck you."

She didnt budge.

I slid my hands down her back, down down down till I both my hands were full of her ass. She squeaked when I squeezed her.

"Fine," she huffed, but the look in her eyes told me she wanted this as much as I did.

Gently, one of my hands crept up her back and I released her hair from the ponytail it was in. I stroked the strands in my finger, until I cradled her head in my large hand, massaging her scalp gently. Her eyes began to flutter close as she moaned softly. I kept my hand gentle, applying what I thought was the right amount of pressure.

"Oh Liam, that feels so good," she sighed, leaning all her weight against me.

"Mmm, anything for you," I hummed, leaning forward to kiss her cheek. And her nose. Her eyelids. And then her lips. I kept the kiss gentle, wanting to prolong our lovemaking, or at least that's what I called it in my head. But soon the need came to quickly and soon my tongue was twisting and curling inside Sabrina's while her's did the same in my mouth, both of us panting by the time we pulled apart.

"Take my clothes off," Sabrina pleaded, unwrapping her arms from around me to lift her hands up in the air. She knew me so well. Quickly, I yanked the tight shirt off her and watched hungrily as her breasts jiggled, her nipples hard from the cold air and me. I added the last part cockily.

"What's my name baby?" I groaned, palming her luscious breast.

"Liam," she whimpered, gripping my hair and clawing her nails in my scalp. I gritted my teeth at the pain, ducking my head down to take a nipple in my mouth, after hissing the word louder.

"Liam!" she shrieked when I sucked harder than before, desperate to get inside her.

"Unzip my pants," I mumbled around her breast, eagerly feasting on her yummy body.

Her hands fumbled to unzip them since she couldn't see but soon I was moaning from the feeling of her hands stroking my cock.

"I want you to ride me baby," I moaned, pulling away to press my mouth against her neck as I tried to catch my breath. "Just fucking lose yourself."

I felt her swallow as I licked her pulse before I pulled away and maneuvered her shorts off her without her getting up somehow. I didn't bother with my pants. I was too turned on to see straight.

Slowly Sabrina sat down, she not being use to my cock in this position. I whispered encouraging words in her ear, fighting the urge to buck up as her warmth surrounded me and clouded my vision.

"L-Liam," she whimpered, her beautiful screwed up when she got all of me in her. I tightened my arms around her, cradling her head against my neck gently.

"Shh, it's okay baby," I comforted her, stroking her back, loving her in this position. "We can stop-"

"Nonono," she rushed out, pulling away from my neck to plant her lips against mine. "It's starting to feel good," she confessed when pulled apart. "H-how do I move?" Her uncertainty only made me love her more.

"Like this angel." I moved my hands to her hips and lifted her up and down with her help and soon she picked up a steady pace.

"Ohmygod," she huffed, soon grinding herself on me, tightening herself around my cock.

"Yes," I hissed, bucking my hips up to meet her thrust for thrust. "Just like that baby. Oh you're so good at this, so, so good."

My chair creaked under us but I wasn't worried about it breaking. I paid too much for it to.

Sabrina threw her head back and groaned.

I felt myself tighten as I felt my relief coming, my shallow thrusts becoming erratic. I clenched my eyes shut only to open them, wanting to see Sabrina come.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming," she chanted as she bounced in my lap. Her lips formed a eye as her expression turned into one of concentration. Soon she was thrashing in my arms, me following after her, my body finally content.

For now, of course.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"...but I haven't heard much from Tonya lately. She texted me a couple days ago stating she was busy so I'm taking that as a way of her saying she wasn't kidnapped or murdered," Sabrina giggled as her small fingers played with my chest hair. "Oh! that reminds me! Do you kind if I throw a little get together for T on Friday? I know its short notice but it's her birthday..." she trailed off, nibbling on her lower lip.

I smiled softly at her, "of course. This is your home as well."

She beamed. "Thank you, you're the best!" She sat up, our sheets pooling around her waist and exposing my chest to the cool air. She grabbed her phone from the nightstand and watched as she texted party on friday! I'll deliver the deets later!

One by one her friends texted her back.

Dev: k! pawtypawtypawty !!!

Moni: I'll bring a cake. promise no chocolate!! ;)))

Beth: woohoo! Where ever it is I'm definitely there!

Jody: whoop! TURNUP!

A/N: Jody's another coworker. And a certain somebody will there to meet another certain somebody as well c; two of you already guessed what was going down already too x)

lots of you chose Liam's POV so, like, here c: i think two of you picked Sabrina, but sorry. oh! and incase this becomes a problem, i wasnt being racist with Monica like hello people my brother's black. only one of you commented about it but still, just to be safe. and last but not least i dont like criticism .-. like forreal, i wont listen to you. im too nice to argue on the Internet but ill most likely say something sleek...like saying fuck you, with a smile. ya know? i hope that makes sense. and i say like alot.

Worst Word Wednesday: Curdle