Chapter Five

A/N: I was kind of nervous posting this ;p please don't report me lol. I'll post the rest of the "contract conversation" next chapter. I wanted to test my boundaries AKA you guys telling me if I'm going to far or holding off.

enjoy~

Chapter Five

The only sounds in the room were the ticking of a clock and my muffled feet patting against soft carpet as I paced. Liam took my place on the couch as soon as I jumped up, seeing that I needed space.

Smart man.

"Sab-"

I shushed him, stopping my pacing and turned my back to him to compose my face. Even though I was freaking out on the inside I needed to keep Liam's feelings in mind. Yes he was basically suggesting that I let him have sex with me in exchange for companionship and money, but it took a great deal of nerves for him. Something told me not a lot scared the man.

"Liam," I whimpered, burying my face in my hands. Immediately his hands were on my shoulders, his chest pressed against my back.

"Sabrina, please don't cry," he sighed, his arms soon wrapped around my waist. "It was...it was just a suggestion, if you don't want to go through with it then we can forget about it. I just don't want you to struggle anymore princess. You deserve to be spoiled and pampered and with my money I can make that a reality."

"Liam, you're basically asking me to be your personal whore," I huffed, dropping my hands. His body tensed up as he spun me around, his eyes hard.

"It's not just about sex Sabrina, if I could I would be on one knee begging you to marry me but I can't. I have my family's business to think of and the fact that you would most likely turn me down. I want you, in my arms and by my side for as long as you want me. I know we barely know each other but I have strong feelings for you Sabrina. I believe in us, and this is the only solution I have to make you believe in us," he licked his lips. "Now, do you want me to bring you home and we forget about this whole mess or do you want to sit down, discuss this contract and I carry you to bed because you look absolutely exhausted?"

I bit my lip, cocking my head away from him but he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"We can discuss it," I rasped. His eyes soften.

"Are you sure?" He stressed. I hesitated but nodded my head.

He nodded his as well, letting me go to pick up the papers I carelessly threw on the ground. He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me behind his desk where he sat in the leather chair, yanking me down to sit on his lap.

He cleared his throat, reading the first sentence of the twelve paged contract. "William Collins hereby grants Sabrina Welsh full access to his inheritance and back account under the promise that she gives Mr. Collins full companionship..."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Sweetheart," a sexy voice crooned in my ear. "It's time to wake up."

"No." My answer was blunt and abrupt, just like my mood is every morning. I was warm and cozy, and the sunlight was beaming in the room, quickly becoming my worst enemy. Liam chuckled.

"Someone's a grouch in the morning," he whispered, his lips pressing against the back of my neck. I was laying on my side, Liam's hard, but comfortable, body spooning mine. The soft sheets were around my waist, exposing my shoulders to the cool morning air that I desperately wanted to cover but...

My hands felt so warm under my pillow.

The struggle.

I didn't answer him, choosing to snuggle deeper into the soft bed.