Chapter Twenty One

A/N: "I realized too late that I forgot to practice safe sex with these two after I wrote the sex scene (can ya blame me? I was getting worked just from writing it) so let's just pretend things like STDs and HIVs and unplanned pregnancies don't exist in the world of Sabrina and Liam. K? K." .

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty One

"Room C467," the nurse smiled at us before rushing away, his clunky shoes squeaking against the floor.

"Thank you," I called out to him before stepping into the elevator, Liam shadowing my steps. The receptionist from yesterday was busy with a irate woman so she simply pointed us to a random nurse. There we got my father's new room number.

"Should I be nervous?" Liam smirked, leaning against the mirror wall.

I grinned. "Absolutely terrified... Unless you like being called Leon?"

Liam snorted. "Please tell me he's joking."

I giggled, "don't worry. He'll like you. My mom's already pinning over you."

Liam grinned devilishly and wiggled his eyebrows. "Mmm. Jealous?"

I snorted, "since when did you become interested into older woman?" I stepped out when the elevator doors opened.

"She created you. She has to be gorgeous," Liam stated matter-of-factly, folding his hand over mine.

"Ew," I wrinkled my nose as we got to the room.

"Lady's first," Liam gestured. I smirked.

"Puh-lease, you're probably just using me as a body shield," I teased opening the door and stepping inside.

"Sweetheart!" Mom squealed running towards me with open arms and wrapping her arms around...Liam's neck. Awesome.

"Hello Mrs. Welsh," Liam winked at me over my mother's shoulder and patted her on her back with his free hand since he was still holding my hand.

"Oh darling, you can call me Helen," she gushed, finally letting him go to give me a feeble half hug. Love you too...

"That's mom," I rolled my eyes, tugging Liam out of the doorway since my mother tackled him before he could step inside and towards my dad. "And this is my dad, Colton."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Welsh," Liam said in a strong voice, reaching his hand out to my father.

"Liam," my dad nodded at him, not shaking his hand or offering to call him by his first name. "I would shake your hand but I'm sort of chained to the bed right now." He lifted hands a bit to show us the IVs attached to the back of his hands. I bit my lip to keep it from trembling. "You taking care of my daughter?"

"Yes sir," Liam smiled, squeezing my hand.

"You love her?"

Liam nodded firmly. "With all my heart."

"Good. I already like you better than that Kyle fella," Dad smirked. "And call me Colton, I guess. Don't screw this up kid."

"Yes, sir," Liam grinned like he won the lottery. He probably did at one point. I wouldn't be surprised.

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked, letting go of Liam's hand and sitting on the edge of the bed, facing the sickly looking man. Dad grinned.

"Never better... actually I have had better but ya get my point," he winked playfully. I snorted, shaking my head at his silliness. "Liam, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm CFO for my father's advertising company," Liam sat down on one of the guest chairs. "He'll be retiring soon so I'll move up to CEO." Dad nodded thoughtfully.