Chapter Twenty Five

A/N: it switches POVs. I hated doing it but wattpad deleted what I started for this chapter so i started over and decided to do Liam's POV but then it came back and I didn't want it to go to waste so i collaborated both and it worked out ^.^ so yeah...

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Five

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina..."

I grunted, rolling on my stomach, without opening my eyes, and buried my face in Liam's pillow. The smell of his shampoo and aftershave gave it away.

"Come on sweetheart," Liam cooed, trying to cox me out of my sleep but nope! Not this time mister.

"Tie your own tie Liam!" I huffed, my voice muffled by the pillow. "You've been doing it since you were eight."

"But I like it when you do it," he sulked, tracing my bare spine with his finger. The sheets had managed to pool down so that it only covered my ass from mooning Liam. "Please angel."

"You just like looking at my boobs," I growled.

There was a pause before Liam finally snapped. "Its not my fault! You're the one who teases me, you barely wear clothes when we're home!"

Ugh!

I pulled the covers up to my shoulders and sat up so that I could see Liam, said boobs covered. Sitting on the edge of the bed closest to me, he looked dashing in dark blue slacks and a gray button down tucked in, his white and black striped tie hanging loose around his neck.

But now wasn't the time to be thinking about how good he looked.

"I'm sorry I like to be comfortable when I'm home!" I huffed. "Would you like it better if I wore a nun outside?"

Liam's face fell before a sly grin slid across his face. "How about a catholic school girl? I can be the priest you confess all your dirty, naughty secrets to."

I rolled my eyes, my annoyance getting to me. We didn't get home until two in the morning but didn't go to sleep until a hour after. It was my own fault but my tired brain was placing all the blame on the sexy man in front of me. If he hadn't looked so good and smelled so good and felt so good to my champagne induced mind I probably would've went to sleep a little earlier.

"C'mere," I muttered, patting the spot closer to me. Liam quickly scooted over like a eager puppy. When I reached to start tying his tie he not-so-subtly tugged on the sheets so that my breast were exposed to the cool, morning air. I simply rolled my eyes, too tired to argue with him.

I patted his chest when I was done, smoothing down the tie before pulling the sheets back up to cover myself.

"A kiss?" Liam puckered his lips.

I sighed, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Have fun at work."

Liam grunted. "I'll try. Will you visit me again?" He perked up at the thought. I giggled, his silliness starting to make up for him waking me up early.

"Fine. I'll bring lunch."

"I love you so much," Liam declared, stealing one more kiss before throwing his jacket on and grabbing his suit case from the night stand.

"I love you!" I called after his retreating form, getting myself comfortable again. I had till noon to sleep. I was going to make every hour count.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

My phone started ringing right when I had mine and Liam's lunch ready. Fettuccine Alfredo was Liam's favorite pasta dish so I decided to give it a try.