Chapter Twenty Two

A/N: twitter - @thatwriterNina (ifollowback)

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Two

If Liam hadn't forced himself into my life, maybe I would've seen myself getting back with Luke. Maybe.

He treated me well. More so than what was expected of a teenage romance. Took me out once a week, bought me little things to remind me that he cared,included me in outings with his friends. He was a wonderful boyfriend when we dated, but like I said, the excitement of a new relationship soon got old and I wanted my friend back. So after graduation, Luke and I went our separate ways, the awkwardness that was Prom proving that we weren't meant to be.

But now I have Liam. Liam who treated me like a queen, who put up a tantrum everytime someone threatened to take me away from him, who held me clear and dear to his heart. And I couldn't ask for more in a man.

Plus I didn't want Liam to make a scene in front of people who've watched me grow up.

So with a friendly smile, after he rounded the bench to reach me, I greeted Luke with a brief hug, ignoring the hurt in his eyes when I quickly stepped back. "Luke! It's been so long! How are you?"

"Good, good," he shoved his hands in his pockets and rocked on the back of his feet. "How about you? You look, uh, better than the last I saw ya."

I snorted, "that's a understatement. I was a mess." I shrugged. "I'm good though. Chicago was just what I needed."

Luke cracked a half smile. "I see that." He jerked his chin towards Liam. "Who's your friend?"

Liam stood up and stand behind me. "Boyfriend," Liam corrected him and offered his hand. "William Collins."

Luke shook it, flinching minutely, before Liam pulled his hand away to rest it on my waist. Subtly, I elbowed him in his tight stomach.

"Collins? Like the advertising company?" Luke asked asked curiously, flexing the hand Liam probably squeezed too hard before shoving it back in his pockets. "My uncle, Tanner Driskell, used you guys for his commercial."

"Really? That's interesting," Liam murmured, tugging me backwards so that his chest was pressed against my back. "What's his business."

"It's a mechanic shop. Nothing like Jiffy Lube but its pretty popular around this area," Luke shrugged. "Listen Sabrina, how about I catch up with you later? I was so shocked to see you that I forgot about the errands I had to run," he laughed weakly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure!" I chirped though I didn't really mean it. Liam was like a ticking bomb right now and I didn't even have to see his face to know rage was boiling in him right now.

"Alrighty then, see ya in a while Sab and...Billy, was it?" Luke grinned cheekily, his eyes narrowed at Liam.

"William," I corrected him hastily, not bothering to give him Liam's nickname, "bye Luke."

Luke waved farewell before pivoting away. Not even a second later Liam spun my body around so that I faced him, his hands gripping my forearms.

"Please tell me that was a friend," Liam demanded desperately, his eyes narrowed to the slits. I bit my lip and shrugged. Liam clenched his eyes shut and took a deep breath. "Do I want to know?" He asked without opening his eyes.

"Maybe we should talk about this at the hotel?" I suggested hesitantly.

He nodded in agreement.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"I want a bottle of scotch sent to room 305...I don't care how much it is, just send it up," Liam sneered into the hotel phone before slamming it shut and shrugging off his coat and throwing it on the arm chair. I fiddled with the ends of my hair on the couch, watching him struggle with taking his watch off before chucking it on the lamp table. "Begin," he murmured quietly, starring out the window behind us. It took up a whole wall.

"He was my boyfriend in high school," I sighed, watching his jaw move as if he was grinding his teeth.

"He's your ex-boyfriend from high school," Liam murmured quietly to himself.

"It was nothing, Liam," I stressed out.

"What did you do?" He demanded, turning around to stare at me blankly.

I frowned, confused, "what do you mean?"

Liam's mouth turned up into a sneer and he growled. "Did you fuck?"

I blushed, suddenly becoming mute.

"Was he your first?" He spat out, advancing towards me, his hands balled up into fists. I stood up and walked backwards to keep space between us, suddenly scared for my safety.

"Y-yes," I squeaked.

"Look at you," Liam chuckled darkly, stopping inches in front of me, my breathing embarrassingly loud. "So innocent," he cooed mockingly, his hand cupping my cheek, "just a sweet, sweet angel."

I whimpered, pressing my palms against his chest to keep him from invading my space.

He stepped closer to me. "Sabrina," he crooned dangerously. "Let me have you."

I gulped and went wide-eyed. Something inside me was terrified of the intensity shining in his eyes and vibrating through his muscles. "I...um..." I stammered stupidly.

His mouth kicked up in that crooked grin that did nothing to make me feel reassured. "You know how I can make you feel, baby. You know how good it is between us. Let me give you what you need," he purred seductively.

I wasn't scared of him, per se; I was just scared of the ridiculous amount of need I felt pouring through my veins as I looked at him.

He had the power to hold my heart in his hand, to lift me up or destroy me. He could be the best thing that ever happened to me, or my worst fucking nightmare. He had that power over me, and I knew it better than ever as I stood there staring at him.

His dark eyes were a ocean's blue and his pupils were dilated with his lust. I held my breath and waited for his next words.

He lifted his hand and brushed his fingertips up my side and over my breast.

"Sabrina, honey, look at me," he requested in his smooth voice. I raised my eyes to his and found myself mesmerized by their depths. "Let. Me. Have. You."

After a barely perceptible nod from me, his warm hands brushed up my sides and gripped me around my ribcage, just beneath my breasts. I released my shaky breath and felt his hands move higher, pushing my breasts up and together as he leaned down to bury his face in them. I heard him inhale deeply before he raised his head and looked me right in the eye. "You smell so sweet, do you know that? It's mouthwatering. It makes me want to taste you every time I smell you."

"Li-Liam, we should talk about this," I whimpered, trying to think logically.

"Later," he snapped, I yelped from shock when he lightly nipped my neck. "That little fucker tried to take what's mine."

I huffed. "He only wanted to talk," I insisted as he gathered me in his arms and walked towards the bedroom. I frowned when he continued to the bathroom, placing me on the counter.

"Yeah fucking right," Liam muttered, unconvinced as he started the shower and pulled his shirt off. I stared at his abs as they flexed while he yanked his pants off, dragging his boxers along with them. "I'm sure making small talk with you made his day."

"Hey!"

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean. Up." I lifted my arms, feeling like a small child as he pulled my shirt over my head. "Hold on to my shoulders." He preceded to yank my skirt off, my panties following after.

"We broke up because we both agreed that we were better off as friends," I sniffed. Liam snorted.

"You think he isn't going to go home and jerk off, thinking about you naked?" He growled. "I'm not pissed because he took your virginity. I'm pissed because he thinks he has a shot at getting you back after letting you go."

"Liam I think you're reading too much into this," I rolled my eyes. "Plus I would never take Luke back. Especially since I'm with you."

"And I'm about to make sure of that," Liam smirked, helping me off the counter and leading me to the shower. I moaned when the hot water hit my cool skin, soothing my tensed muscle. I felt Liam's lips touch my shoulder as he followed behind me.

"You little tease, tempting me with your sexy noises," he muttered, pressing me against the tile wall, the steam from the water thankfully warming it up. "Are you wet?" He snarled.

"I...I'm so wet," I whimpered.

"That's right, baby. You're so wet for me. Only I can make you this wet, Sabrina. Tell me," he commanded roughly.

"Only you, Liam." I cried out when he shoved two fingers up inside me.

"God you're so fucking tight," he spat out, immediately fucking me with his fingers, grinding his hardon against my ass. "Are you ready for me?"

"Always," I moaned, pressing my cheek against the wall and sticking my ass out. "Please, please, plea- ah!" He slammed inside me.

"Yes!" Liam growled, pulling his cock out and then pounded back in, his hands gripping my hips to keep me in place. "My pussy! Mine!"

"Yours!" I moaned out.

"I'm the only man you'll ever need," he crooned hypnotically. "The only one, yes?"

"Yes," I agreed immediately, not wanting him to stop.

"Tell me you love me," Liam moaned, his thrusting starting to speed up, a signal that he was close.

"I love you so much," I whimpered, my orgasm starting to build up-

I screamed when I came.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"I'll call you when I get home," I kissed my mom on her cheek first before turning around to do the same to my dad.

"You better," my dad said sternly, smiling softly at me. "Be safe baby girl."

"I know, I know," I teased, kissing him one last time on his cheek before walking over to where Liam stood.

"Don't forget about that game you promised to take me to," Dad called out, a smirk on his face.

"It's a date," Liam snorted, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I wrinkled my nose. My dad and Liam had some sort of bromance going on since they met and I didn't know if I should be thankful or creeped out over it.

"Bye my babies, have a safe trip," mom waved from her spot beside my father.

"See ya, love you guys," I blew one last kiss before closing the door behind us.

Two hours later Liam and I were walking through the door of the huge house we called home.

"Gosh we have a lot of voice mails," I sighed, dreading having to listen to them all tomorrow.

"And mail," Liam snorted, picking up the stack of envelops from the table that sat beside the front door. "Bills, bills, bills, coupons, invitation to my parents charity ball next week, and more bills."

I looked up in shock. Liam was casually whistling as he shifted through the mail, like he didn't just announce that I had I meet his parents, who most likely hate me now, again.

"I hate you," I sighed.

"You know you love me," Liam said cockily.

A/N: stop asking me questions like "are you going to update or not?" duh -.- it's annoying and makes me want to NOT update ever again. if it seems like i rushed with this chapter its because i did. thats all. kthxbye