51

Candice

After going all night with Nathan, every single part of my body ached, down to my lady bits. It had been so long since I had done sexual activities beyond Tristan and for once, I felt pleasure and love. I laid on the left side of my bed and Nathan was on the right, sound asleep, his back was facing me. I smiled at the sight and turned over gently to my phone on the nightstand; thankfully the led light flashed bright enough for me to make it out.
.
I reached for it in one mighty stretch and managed to grab it before it slipped off the edge. The bright backlight illuminated 4:50 am and there were no notifications, surprisingly. I onced over Nathan before turning to ease off the bed, careful not wake him, but the minute my feet hit the floor, Nathan's side of the bed sturred.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice sang groggily. I froze in place and ignored the soreness rushing through my body. I tried to convince myself that he was still asleep and continued to rise but once I made it up all the way, arms encircled and caused me to collapse back in bed, under Nathan's hold.

"Nate, I need to go clean up." I whined, before he tightened his grip around my waist and I felt his hardness on my lower back. We spooned in silence and never uttered a word but eventually I heard his silent snores above my head. I couldn't help but shake my head at the thought of him drifting back to sleep. He was sly, which I love but I now, I urgently needed to get up.

"Nathan," I called in a whisper over my shoulder. No response. "Babe," I called a second time but loud enough get his attention. Nothing... It went on like this for several seconds, until on a whim, I decided to lift my arms and jerk my elbow back firmly into his low abdomen simply causing him to flinch but he never loosened his grip.

"What is it?" he mumbled through the pillow and I barely made it out.

"Babe, I have to pee." I squeaked, clenching my jaw and squeezing my legs together.

"What?" He asked, seemingly on purpose.

"Nathan James!" I yelped in frustration. He released his hold on me and I took off to the bathroom to relieve myself.

After washing my hands, I took a glance in the mirror at my disheveled appearance. Eyes red and crusty and my hair static about my head. I reached down and palmed my face with a few splashes of water and turned to discover one of my oversized sweaters hanging on the door hook.

I opened the bathroom door and spotted Nathan in all his glory sitting against the headboard half way in and halfway out of the covers, arms folded expectantly. I stood at the door, causally watching him as the light from the bathroom reflected onto his skin

"Are you coming back to bed, or do I have to come and get you myself?" He spoke causing my stomach to tighten.

Out of playfulness, I charged towards him in one leap and landed inches away from his face. The impact caused his reflexes to take action and he threw his head back towards the headboard to avoid our faces from colliding. The sound of a big thud caused me to panic and him to yelp in pain.

"Oh my goodness...Nate, I am so sorry." I felt so bad. "Let me see where you hit it?" I reached for his face and pulled him forward. It would be dumb of me to ask if he was ok, when he was holding his head and hissing.

"A kiss would suffice." He winced, as my hand lingered there. I giggled childishly before planting a big kiss on his cheek. I climbed over him in a straddle, my arms folded and eyes piercing his.

"Oh, boo hoo. You big baby." I teased leaning into my personal space.

"Well, don't you look angelic?" I kissed his nose, working my way down to peck to his lips.

"What I was doing to you a few hours ago, wouldn't be considered an angelic act." He added and quickly pecked me back.

"How are you feeling down there?" He broke our eye contact and lowers his eyes to my spot that the sweater covered.

"Worn," I made a sour face. He bursted into laughter at my answer and ran a quick hand up my exposed thigh.

"Want me to make it better." be pouted and I looked to his mouth. I wasn't sure how to answer, so I just rushed my face to his and tugged on his swollen bottom lip softly.

"I take that as a yes." he spoke through the room he had left to move his mouth. He flipped me over to my back, straddling me and began his tantalizing games.

A/N: I hope everyone is having a great v-day! I foresee plenty of chocolate and flowers in your future.

Have a great Valentine's Day ❤

-MM