38

Candice

I tried to sneak over Nathan's way.
Something didn't feel right but I didn't bother to think about it. All I could think about was why this boy was asleep in my room.

I stopped about three feet away from him with an intention to jump but that would be too difficult, seeing my condition. I watched his chest inflate and deflate with air and his head tossed back only leaving sights of his neck and chin.

His body was so damn sexy, I just wanted to touch it but I held in the impulse. I began to further my steps to him and I could see more clearly that his nostrils flared open when he took in air, it was cute...

I stopped short in front his wide spread legs and was now positioned over him, my shadow darkening his body. I slowly lifted my hand to his face and my finger outstretched to poke his cheek. I was almost an inch from his face and I was so close to feeling him until, he snatches finger and pulls me roughly, causing to crash into his lap. I tried to laugh but it hurt so badly, so I just had a large intake of air while I held my stomach.

"Were you trying to sneak up on me?" His warm breath in my ear, causing a serge of shivers to shoot down my spine. I shook my head quickly and a smile played across my face in response to his words. The room was awkwardly silent and I felt his breath on my neck, as a line of Goosebumps formed on my arms and the spot where the air hit. I turned my body around so that I could view him better and the minute our eyes met, I felt a vibe.

His cloudy, beautiful eyes was something you yearned for. All I wanted was to stare into those captivating orbs for as long as I was permitted.

"How are you feeling." he asked with deep concern, never once breaking away our connection.

I offered a shrug and tilted my head to the side, "Better." I replied Looking at his red face.

"That great! Looks like you're recovering quite well." He acknowledged, his voice cracked.

"Yea, how are you feeling?" I asked, but he didn't speak.

"Hey." I stunned him with a poke to the ribs and he jump instantly, his head now facing me again. He let out a chuckle and I joined in. To retaliate, he lifted his hands slowly in a claw shape
I almost panicked.

Not the tickle fingers, I spoke in my head. I hated being tickled.

He must've sensed my fear because his hands went back down and his eyes were focused now, on at my bare legs. I only sported a big T-shirt and a pair of boy shorts underneath. I was pretty much naked, if it wasn't for the T-shirt, but I didn't notice or ultimately, I didn't care. At least not around Nathan that is.

"Are you hungry?" he placed his warm hand on my thigh and not a minute went by that the feelings would come fly through my body.

Heaven, I thought to my self.

I nodded anxiously and my stomach curse; making grumbles and gargles after the feeling resignated in me, that I was famished.

"OK, I'll go whip up something for you downstairs." He suggested and proceeded to get up but, took me by surprised with a feathery kiss to the forehead. I blushed immediately and a stupid smile was plastered on my lips.

I tried to cover it up with a serious expression, but failed terribly when all the gushy mushy stuffy that lived inside was now out on display for him to see.

He chuckled softly, reaching up to caress my face.

"Looks like I should do that more often." His thumb slid across my cheek smoothly and down my neck, finally to my side, where he lifted me up and placed me on the floor. I felt lightheaded and my knees were wobbly.

"You sure, you're going to be ok." He turned and I nodded, quickly folding my arms, trying to play it cool. But, I was still mushy and girlie and my stomach felt as if it would fall out from under me.

"I think we should head to the kitchen." I suggested, nervously.

I knew this feeling would not fade so easily, no matter how hard I wish it would. However, the only way I could combat it, was to give Nathan and I space and stay a good distance away from him.

No touching, interacting and worst of all... No eye contact.