3.

Candice

There this person stood in front looking all too fine, but I couldn't let him know I was thinking that. His tanned body revealed sculpted and defined muscles that flexed when he moved. His eyes were lightest browns I'd ever seen and they glowed with concern. His lips weren't entirely small and his short black hair was tousled back. He stood there looking at me with lost eyes and frown lines that painted his forehead. He was pervin' on me and I could tell because he was staring immensely at my chest. I covered it a bit with my hair but that didn't work. He continued to stare until it began to make me antsy.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him trying not to reveal too emotion but the chills shot down my spine as soon as I caught a glimpse of his radiant eyes. He didn't answer on my first question but went on looking. I waved my hand to see if he was still breathing or at least blink. "Hey! Hello?"

"Oh, my bad, I got lost."

"Well maybe you can get lost somewhere else?" I almost yelled. He resumed his trance again and my frustration. Built.

"'Oh. My. Gosh! Would you like a picture?" He nodded stupidly and my temper went through the ceiling before I could contain myself..

"Look I'm sorry, alright-" Dude you were grilling me like I was a piece of meat. Not my fault you can't keep your eyed in your head.

"Creep!" I spat with anger and rolled my eyes.

"Creep?" He yelled back after his expression went from lost to defensive. Damn this boy had another thing coming.

"He! Not to mention delusional." I said rolling my eyes. I had enough.

I quickly grabbed the rest of my shit and walk around him but before I left him, I wanted to make sure he could here my last word.

Asshole!

I felt his eyes on me as I disappeared around the corner off to the stairwell as planned. I smiled smugly and held my books tightly.

What was his deal? I thought to my self.

By the time I made it to the stairwell, I had a half an hour to kill before my math class. I bursted through the doors of my escape and jogged to the third floor where anyone rarely entered. I went to plop at the bottom stair close to the flight going down. I messed on my phone the entire time. Checking my social media and playing a few games in the process. Almost losing track of time again, I hurried out to class. Evidently, my best friend, Rey waited at the door and I made it just at the nick of time.

"Hey. Rey-Rey." I greeted her as she was carrying on a flirty conversation with this guy who looked like he was on the basketball team. Reyna casually grazed his arm a bit and he chuckled and blushed while she whispered something in his ear. His fair cheeks went to turn a darker red and he chuckled nervously when Rey pulled away l.

"Candy." She quirked, adding venom to my name; I was clearly interrupting.

I throw my hands in the air innocently and walked over to the class door leaving Reyna behind. We had the same class, so she could meet up with me whenever she was finished with her flavor of the month. She was always with a different guy and when I asked her why she couldn't just settle for one, she always tried to fish out some poorly worded philosophy.

"One man alone can't satisfy my needs. Each boy in this school gives me something different." And then she would laugh hysterically like she had lost her damn mind. sixty percent of the time, I was confused, but I couldn't help but laugh cluelessly along with her, especially since she was too damn funny...

I walked into class and there were one or two people sitting in the back chatting it up. No teacher was in sight at the moment, but Soon after the second bell rang. It soured a crowd to rushed in, even Ms. Singleton out statistics teacher. Everyone always made fun of her last name because, on any occasion, she would come into class crying, due to the aftermath of her hundredth break up with her boyfriend. She was a sweet and tolerable lady, but sheesh! She didn't have to spill the beans every time she was upset. She was an extremely naive woman and more times than none, I  sympathized for her and her shortcomings.

For a time, it felt more like we were witnessing soap opera, rather than learning any ounce of math in her class. With my fingers crossed. I was hoping this semester, that we could actually get this show on the role for once, seeing that I was genuinely over the water works.

Crazy white lady!