7.

Nathan

Damn this girl was feisty! She probably was too pissed to notice, but I felt her soft breast rest on my arm. She was kicking and screaming bloody murder. I went to go set her down on a chair by the office. The halls were deserted, with the exception of a shoe scuffs echoing the hallway and then fading.

Once I set her down, she wouldn't sit still and I had to keep her pinned. She had huge a temper and there was only one way for me to get her to quit it. I grabbed bother her cheeks in my hands and rushed my face into hers. My lips instantly clung onto hers.

I held for a second and got a little deeper. I kissed her intensely; Our lips danced a melodic rhythm. I couldn't help but slip my tongue in her mouth and she let it pass. It was the most amazing kiss that I have ever experienced, the strong urge in my heart that made me want her more and the bad boy in my pants began to stir.

I felt desire burn directly through my body and a heat through my core. Already our minds became clearer of what was happening. We jumped back and she's speechless. Her jaw drops and her words seemed stuck in her throat. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward and I had no idea what to do... but, was it wrong that I relished every moment of it? Most likely.

I arose startled from in front of Candice, in that I heard a female clear her throat bitingly from behind me. I turned to see that it was the black girl with the curls that was talking with Candice earlier before lunch. She was pretty among big sparkly eyes, a button nose, and shiny lips. She was slightly darker that Candice and a few inches smaller compared to my 6 feet.

"I-I, um. Hey." Was all I could force.

"Mmhm," she said nodded her head playfully.

"H-how long you been standing there?" I asked with a concerned glare

"Long enough to see my girl got 'Jungle Fever'." She sang.

"Hello. I'm sitting right here." Candice finally came to.

"Sorry." The girl and I said in unison.

Candice hadn't realized what just happened and how much strength it took me to pull away from her. She shot me an evil look, like she was on the verge of slapping me but I knew the reason was beyond the kiss. Reminders of just now's event popped back in my head-

Shit! Gail.

She was going to kill me. I turned to the girl who was now at her friend's side rubbing her shoulders to cheer her up.

"Um...." I referred to the girl waiting for her to blurt out her name.

"Reyna." She answered. "But you can call me Rey." She added.

"Cool, I'm Na-" she stopped me.

"Nathan. I know who you are." She beamed graciously. I looked passed her to Candice with curious eyes. She was seemingly distraught and refused to look my way.

"Hey. Rey..." I spoke, moreover, she served a grin. She truly was a cheery person. "I'll see you around. I have to go handle some business."

Gail! I thought to my self.

"Sure." She said in a sprightly voice.

"Yea, please go." I caught Candice sneak in; I paused.

"Go!" Rey said, startling me before I took off to the cafeteria.