Chapter 33 ~ Liam

~to understand better this chapter, make sure you read chater 33 of Bitter & Sassy~

Chapter 33 ~ Liam

Our break is over and no matter how much I wanted to stay at home, with Tammy, going with the to the studio, staying at her flat, visiting You Matter, I have a job and many responsibilities. So I said goodbye to her at the airport and came to Spain to carry on with the tour. So far, so great. The shows are amazing, Louis is doing great with the fans —which is a massive improvement— and Tammy and I keep in touch all the time. Always texting, joking, sending pictures or videos.

That’s why I can’t believe what happens while we’re still in Spain.

After our last show in Spain and before we leave to Poland, we were just tweeting, thanking the fans before going to bed and get a well deserved rest when I stumbled across something that caught my attention. It was a trending topic #TammyTheFameWhore. So I decided to go deeper into that and it was then when I found this article. An interview Tammy and the girls did for a magazine and in this interview they ask her about me.

I would never date a boy like him. Have you seen him? I like men.

He is great publicity. Nothing else.

Those are just some parts of the interview, of the things she says about me and I can’t believe she said that. How can this be possible? After all what we’ve been through? How much can someone twist other’s words to make this? I know there must be an explanation. Tammy can’t just go around saying these things. I just can’t believe it.

There must be a logical explanation. This… this is not what it looks like. It can’t be. It just can’t. I refuse to believe it.

I don’t care about what everyone else is saying. I don’t care about Louis and Kay fighting because what he said. I don’t care Alex trying to talk to me. Nothing of that matters to me now. I just need to make sense out of this entire article.

I feel like everything went out of focus and I feel a weight in my chest that doesn’t let me breathe. I need to understand, I need to make sense and the only one who can provide me answers is Tammy. So I leave everyone behind, the lads, Alex, Kay and Louis still fighting. I immediately FaceTime Tammy and as it’s late, she should be at home. She can pick up.

The first thing I see is her smiley face, with her green eyes screaming she is happy to see me. How can that face say that I’m only publicity? How can she be using me like this? No, there must be a logic explanation.

“Hi there,” she tells me but she notices my expression, she sees the confusion and hurt in my features. “What’s wrong? Did something happen?”

It’s hard to speak and my mind is a complete mess, I feel like everything is spinning around me and I’m fighting hard to stay on my feet. I feel like someone knocked the air out of me and I can’t catch my breath again. “I— I read this article.” I say and she still looks confused. Maybe she doesn’t even know what this magazine published. “An article where they ask you about me.” And that’s when her eyes show understanding and dread.

Oh shit. No, that’s expression… no… there’s guilt in her eyes. She— Oh crap, I can’t even finish that thought.

“Noob, hear me out, it’s not what you—”

“Then what it is?!” I cut her off pacing from one side to another. I’m outside while the others are still inside the tour bus, ready to depart as soon as we are all inside, but I can’t go back inside. “What is this all about, uh? A joke? Did they twist your words?”