Chapter One

Chapter One

Hi Mimi.

It's been three days since you've disappeared. Three days Mim! I don't know what to do with myself. It's tearing me apart. It's like when you disappeared, you took my heart with you and now I'm nothing more than a empty shell.

Even the other boys are taking it hard. Especially Liam. I know that your bond with him isn't perfect but I think if you make it out of this...alive....he will try his hardest to be close with you. He will try his hardest to make up for his mistakes.

I just want you back Mimi. That's all I want. I want you back, alive. 

I don't know how much longer I can go on, pretending that I'm okay. Even the boys have started to see through me. My heart is in broken pieces lying on the floor Mim. The only person who can fix them is you. I don't know what I'll do with myself if I never get to see you again. I won't be able to live with the guilt knowing that the last thing we did was fight.

We don't know who took you, the only thing the police found was your phone lying on the path. The screen was smashed and when they unlocked it they found that you were about to text me. What were you going to text me Mim?

Please, come home soon princess. I can't live without you any longer.

I love you with all my heart,

Louis xoxo