Chapter 9 - Avoiding Goodbyes

Chapter 9

     "Keaton," I heard faintly. My ears couldn't decipher who was talking, but I knew it was a guy. "Keaton, wake up."

     Lights poured in my eyes. All I saw was a blurry picture. I blinked hard a couple times and sat up in my bed. I turned my head to see who was speaking. It was Noah.

     Once I recognized him, I turned my head and laid down, with my back facing him. "Go away," I said, angrily. I pulled the covers over my head, but he tugged them off me. I fought with all I could to keep them up, but he was too strong. 

     I laid down, in defeat, freezing. All my body heat escaped once Noah pulled off the covers. "Get up, sleepyhead," he sung. 

     "No," I refused, covering my head with the pillow. I heard Noah stand up and I smiled. He was leaving. I thought I was alone, but then I was lifted off the bed and carried to the bathroom like a baby.

     "Noah! Put me down!" I cried, hitting his chest and kicking my legs. I could hear him chuckling.

     "Anything for you, princess," He said, laying me down on a cold hard surface. I opened my eyes and saw a faucet above me. Did he just put me down in the bathtub?

     Before I could ask him, cold water spilled onto my face. I coughed hysterically and moved my head screaming. Noah was laying on the floor cracking up as I sat up with cold water dripping from my hair and face. I turned off the bathtub faucet and stepped out of the tub. 

     He was clutching his stomach, laughing like a hyena. I stood in front of him, smirking, then kicked him straight in the nuts. His face went from happy, to stunned, to dying with pain. He covered that area with his hands, moaning and groaning. That really wasn't for trying to wake me up, but for yesterday. I know he didn't do anything, but I was still mad.

     "Serves you right." I smiled evilly, grabbing a towel and walking away. I dropped the towel over my head, when someone from behind me picked me up and tossed me on the bed. It was Noah, again. He began hitting me with the pillows and pushing the other one out of my reach so I couldn't fight back.

     He was laughing and so was I. I blocked my face from the blows he was throwing at me. I even managed to grab the pillow and toss it far away. He frowned, but then smirked evilly.

     Next thing you know, I was being tickled by him. I was kicking hard and hitting him trying to get him to stop. It was no use. He was holding down my legs and no matter how hard I tried to move them, he was just too strong.

     "Stah-ha-ahp!" I gasped between laughs. He wasn't stopping no matter how hard I fought and screamed. Eventually he just fell on the bed, beside me tickling me. He went from my stomach to my neck, and even to my feet, where I was the most ticklish. Somehow he managed to get my shirt up, so he was just tickling my bare stomach. It would've usually been weird for me, but it was in the moment, so I didn't mind.

I didn't hear the door open when someone said:

"At least lock the door if you are going to do that."

     We shot up like rockets. I blushed and Noah just scratched the back of his head. Matt stood there looking at us and eventually laughing.

     "I'm just going to go eat some breakfast," I said, pointing towards the door. "Where are the girls?"

     "They left to go out for breakfast at iHop or something. They didn't want to wake you, so they went without you," Noah explained. I checked the room and saw their purses missing. Only my purse was sitting on the dresser where I left it.