Chapter 3:

Recently: I ignored every word Zayn said to me as my mind raced with different thoughts and memories. My mind went overload as darkness over took me. I remember falling backwards and that was it...

---------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov:

Chloe fell backwards off of my lap and onto the floor. Her head hit the floor with a 'BANG'. I was worried sick. I knew mum said that she hasn't been herself since I left and I felt guilty about that. I heard shouting from downstairs and footsteps making their way though the house, and up to Chloe's room. I regret spanking her, I didn't know what else to do.

I dropped down onto my knees beside her and cradled her head. I felt a gooey substance cover my hand but I didn't think anything else of it. The door to Chloe's bedroom flew open and the boys stopped in their tracks once they saw a lifeless limp Chloe lying on the floor unconscious.

Liam came to his senses first and ran to the bathroom probably to get a first aid kit. The boys surrounded Chloe's body; shock covering their faces. Louis was the next to come to his senses and bent down to feel Chloe's pulse. His faced turned to worry and small drops of sweat descended down his forehead. His body tensed up as his muscles contracted. Liam ran back into the room with the first aid kit in hand and placed it on the floor by his feet. Liam knelt down with the rest of us and looked around the room for any sign of what is going on.

"Zayn..." Louis said sympathetically. Just by his voice I could tell something was wrong. Louis wasn't someone to be serious or worried unless it was necessary, and this was one of the moments. His eyes said It all. They were no longer the usual bright baby blue they are usually, they were replaced with a dark sad depressing dark gloomy blue.

My head shifted upwards as Louis called my name, tears were threatening to fall down my face as my mind predicted the worse things that could possibly happen right now. Like love and war, you love someone but a little thing happens and it all turns into a war zone. My mind was battling with my heart for the best solution. One wanted for everything to be okay while the other wanted explanations to what was going on right now, why wasn't I there for her, why did I hurt her numerous times only to do it again and cause her so much physical pain for her to pass out. I hate myself sometimes and It brings back so many bad memories of our dad.

"She needs medical help." Louis stated.

"Okay" I replied. Louis took his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number into his phone faster than you could say 'Magical Unicorns'. I stroked Chloe's head and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I leaned down towards her and kissed her forehead. She looked like sleeping beauty asleep peacefully, with everything that has ever been described as beautiful surrounded around her. Who knows what thoughts are running though her head right now. I guess we'll never know.

 Louis voice interrupted my thoughts, "Hello? Mum?"

"Yeah I'm alright but I need your help, with something."

"Um...well Chloe passed out and she hasn't woken up and we don't know what to do."

Louis nodded his head and few times and said 'Okay' and 'yeah' a couple of times before putting his phone on speaker and putting it on the floor beside him. Another voice soon filled the room, which I could recognize as Johanna, Louis mum.

"Okay is there any ventilation in the room, if there isn't open as many windows you can find on the floor your on and open all the doors." Niall jumped up and did exactly what she said. Soon a cold breeze filled the room, relaxing me slightly but not a lot.