Avoiding Goodbyes

Keaton Lakes is a pro at being the new girl because she's moved schools so many times. She knows not to make many friends because she's just going to have to say goodbye anyway, but at this school, full of rich kids, it seems as every single person wants to be her friend. Everything seems to go her way until she meets one special person. How long will it take until she finally gives in, or will she be able to follow her plans to ignore everyone here and avoid the heartbreaking goodbyes? 

-----------

Hi guys! I will upload very soon. I want my chapters to be at least 3 pages long, so I am focusing on detail and stuff. I know exactly what is going to happen here, but usually I change my mind. Thanks for reading!! also, I'm not very good at picking a cast, so just write in the comments about which celebrity you want my characters to be! 

-alyssa 

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© 2014 by PoisonousBeauty All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Avoiding Goobyes" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (I.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work (PoisonousBeauty) and any unauthorized copying, plot taking, character taking, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

----------

Okay I started writing this when I was like 13 and this story truly truly sucks. I'm still updating it occasionally just to actually finish a book, but I'm just warning you that it's really bad and to save yourself some time from reading such an awful book, please just read elsewhere. Hahaha.

Read ahead if you want to, but honestly it sucks so bad. Lmao.

Lol, thanks <3

-Alyssa