Christmas Special

[SURPRISE GUESS WHO'S NOT DONE WITH THIS FANFIC BISHES ~'O'~
Because it was highly requested and I didn't get the chance to put it in the story while it was ongoing, here is a full Yatori lemon 0:)
It's actually terrible but anywayzz
WARNING: mature content, innocence will probably be lost!
I REGRET NOTHING ~T_T~
Get comfortable, this is gonna be a long one! Enjoy ❤]

It was the night of Christmas, and Yato and I decided to hold a dining table for our friends. Yukine, Kofuku, Daikoku, Bishamon, Kazuma, Nori, Hiromu and some others had gathered in my house to celebrate, while my mom would be out with her friends.

"Alright everyone, please take a sit, the food is ready!" I yelled, and they all headed to the dining room. I was preparing the dishes when Yato came and wrapped his arms gently around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"Hm, what do we have here?" He asked, sniffing the smell coming from the roasted chicken I had made.

"Why don't you go sit with the others, I'll come after I'm done serving." I turned around and looked deep inside his crystal blue eyes, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Okay", he whispered, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, before he headed to join the others.

I had brought the last plate with me when I sat down with everybody else, and poured some red wine in my glass. They were all chatting with one another, giving out such a warm and cozy atmosphere that made me smile widely.

"Well, let us all enjoy Christmas this year", I began, lifting my glass in the air, "and welcome the new year with happiness and joy. May we all be okay to meet like this next Christmas." I smiled warmly and my eyes fell on Yato, who was looking at me with peace in his eyes.

"Cheers!" I said loudly, and everyone lifted their own glasses in response, as I caught Yato with the corner of my eye, giving me a seductive look while drinking from his glass.

-

"Ah, I'm exhausted", I muttered when I closed the door behind the last visitor.

"You are?" Yato asked, walking towards me slowly, to a point where I could feel his warm breath gently reaching my body.
"And I was hoping we could have some fun", he continued, embracing my waist in his arms carefully, moving them up and down my sides.

"I don't know Yato, I-" he cut me mid sentence with a passionate kiss on the lips, stealing my words away. I held him tightly as he reached for my tongue and explored every inch of my mouth, while running his fingers through my hair tactfully. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Yato, you're drunk."

"You think?" He said, and picked me up, bridal style, carrying me to the stairs. At first I yelled, but then I started laughing, because I knew what he wanted and I was not going to resist.

-

When we reached my bedroom, he tossed me on the bed like I was as light as a feather, and went back to lock the door. I swallowed my saliva, afraid of what he had in mind. Walking back, I could not detect anything else on his face but lust -oh my God.

He got on the bed with me and started kissing me again, this time more passionately. I attempted to hold him, touch him, but he took both of my wrists and held them above my head with one hand using the other to unbutton my shirt. Not letting go of neither my arms nor my lips, I felt his other arm unhooking my bra in such ease, like he has done it many times before, and pushing it away, leaving my top body completely exposed.

"Let me hear you, Hiyori." He escaped my mouth and moved towards my chest, where he left small, gentle kisses and bites. I tried to keep myself from making any loud sounds, but I failed as a silent moan came out of me when Yato started playing with my nipples. I bit down my lip trying to resist the screams that wanted so desperately to escape my body, and attempted to move my arms...I wanted to feel him, too...

"Not yet", he whispered in my ear when I tried to free my hands, and he went back to kissing me on the lips, as his other arm traced over my entire body making me tremble, reaching my torso. It didn't take too long until he unzipped my pants slowly and carefully, making sure I knew exactly what he was doing, as he slipped his hand in my pants, rubbing what was in between. I couldn't hold back my moans as I tightened my fists and my entire body trembled. Yato kept teasing my nipples as I felt a wave of satisfaction running through my spine with every touch of his hand on my nether region.

He took a moment to take off his shirt and my pants together with my undergarment, leaving me completely exposed, but also freeing my hands, before he slammed his muscular body on me once again, intertwining his hand in mine and returning to kissing me lustfully.

"Yat-...ah!" I exclaimed, as he slipped one finger into my fold, but it was enough to arouse me fully. I couldn't hold back my gasps and moans that were getting louder and louder every time he pumped in and out. As he added another digit, I groaned loudly and tightened my grip on the bed's sheets. I shivered in the thought that he had just began.

"Yato.." I muttered, as I watched him unzip his pants and pull down his boxers, tossing both of them to the other side of the room.

"You're mine, Hiyori", he leaned in and whispered in my ear, giving me a soft kiss on the shoulder. Before I knew it, he slipped his length inside me slowly, making me squeal. He started off gently and steadily, slamming his hips on a rhythmical pace, but it gradually became faster and faster, rougher and rougher.

"Yato...hnn...uh..." I mumbled between my loud moans and continuous pants, as Yato kept moving back and forth, without stopping, I shoved my nails deep inside the flesh of his back.

"Yato...I...I'm..going to...." As he thrusted again, I felt myself being drained. I couldn't hold back my screams and moans any longer, as I felt Yato slowing his thrusts, and a loud moan came out between his panting.

"Aaahhh..." I felt him release his hot seed inside me, before his body clashed onto mine, remaining like that, both of us panting uncontrollably. I raised my eyes and my gaze met Yato's, his face covered in sweat and glaring at me with a wide smile on his face, which I couldn't help but pay back.

"Yeah, now I'm exhausted, too", he said through his pants, and I laughed loudly, breaking the silence of the night.

-