Chapter 8

It was already dark and late. Luckily my parents weren't home and they wouldn't come back until next morning. I was walking up and down in my house, my hands and legs shaking.

'Where are you, Yato?! I'm so worried..'

I heard a loud sound coming from the kitchen. When I turned, I saw Yato getting in from the kitchen window and falling down.

"Yato!" I quickly ran there as he stood up and rubbed his head.

"Ouch.."

"You could've entered from the door you know, nobody is home." He looked at me in a way that said 'seriously?!'

"Are you hurt? What happened?!"

"I'm fine, I taught those scumbags a lesson as I told you I would. They'll never bother you again." He smiled at me warmly, and his blue eyes shined.

I sighed. "Yato..you didn't have to go through all this trouble for me.."

"What are you talking about?" He got up and closer to me, and gently touched my chin.

"There's nothing that I wouldn't do for you." He started kissing me softly while hugging my waist. I felt like every single one of my problems was now gone. Now that I was with him, everything would be okay. He was kissing me more and more passionately, until he picked me up and put me on the counter. He went towards my neck and started giving me small, gentle kisses and bites, while touching me softly on my thighs and legs with his arms.

"Yato.." I stopped for a moment and looked at the kitchen window that was wide open.

"What if anybody sees us?" He stopped and looked deep inside my purple eyes. His gaze gave me a warm but cold feeling at the same time. It was filled with so much love, so much passion, but at the same time he looked like he couldn't get enough.

"I can fix that." He picked me up and let me stand again. He slowly started leading me away from the kitchen to the stairs and finally to my room, where he locked the door, pushed me against the wall and gently took my shirt off. Then he returned to kissing me passionately, moving towards my neck and chest. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and a small sound of satisfaction came out of my mouth, as my body was trembling at the touch of his hands. He gave me a kiss on the lips one more time and moved towards my ear, where he whispered:

"You're mine tonight."

-