Chapter 20 (part 2)

The whole night was wonderful. We got to eat amazing food especially made for the festival, played some games and had a lot of fun. We were about to leave, when Yukine started complaining.

"But if we go now, we will miss the fireworks!!" he cried.

"It's late, we have to go! Besides, you can watch them from home", Kofuku answered while smiling. Yukine kept making weird noises next to her for a while. I turned around to find Yato looking away with a wide smile on his face. And damn, he looked so hot. His blue eyes were shining bright despite the darkness, as his purple, almost black hair was hanging softly over his forehead, slightly covering his eyes. He was holding the jacket he had tossed over his shoulder by its edge, with the other hand in his pocket, looking away to the deep black ocean, when he turned his head to me and caught me staring. I flushed red and turned my gaze on the ground.

"See you tomorrow!" Kofuku yelled when they all headed towards her house for the night. Except Yato. He was looking at me deep inside my eyes, with his hands in his pockets.

"Aren't you going with them, Yato? Where are you spending the night?" I asked, even though a part of me already knew what answer to want.

"I don't know..I was thinking of walking a little bit mo-" his words were interrupted by the fireworks that stared popping up, and flew up at the sky, filling it with colors and light. I stood there watching them, while Yato walked over to me and held my hand. I glanced at him surprised, but he gave me such a heart warming look that I never wanted this moment to end. The fireworks stopped after a few minutes.

"You're leaving?" Yato asked as I picked up my bag full of things I had bought at the festival.

"I think it's time to go", I said hesitantly, knowing what I actually wanted. I wasn't looking at him. He would see that my cheeks were burning. He turned to me and gently touched my chin.

"But I don't want you to leave", he whispered, and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

"It's getting late, I should probably head home.." I held back and tried to walk away, but Yato grabbed my wrist as I turned, and pulled me in his arms, pleasuring me with another kiss.

"I think I know where I want to spend the night", he told me in a voice that made me tremble.

I slowly opened my house's door and entered, yelling "mom" while walking inside. I dumped my things on the couch and made a quick run upstairs to make sure. I ran back downstairs and went outside.

"You can come, she's not here" I whispered to Yato, who was waiting outside. He got in and closed the door behind him, then looked at me in a way that said 'perfect'. I knew what he was planning. And I wanted it.

We quickly got upstairs, and I locked the door as soon as we did.

"Shall we continue?" he said, while I watched him leave his jacket on the chair of my desk, staying with his white t-shirt that was slightly sticking on his muscular body, due to a water game we played earlier at the festival. His hair, now half tied at the back, was framing his eyes full of lust, that were taking their time to observe my body firmly. I also took of my blue shirt and remained with my violet tank top, looking at Yato impatiently. He walked towards me and slowly wrapped my waist in his forearms, as I could feel his wet abs slightly meeting my core. He moved his hands towards my shoulders and finally to my chin, which he gently held as he softly pressed his lips against mine. I could feel him so close to me, almost as if we were becoming one, as he reached out searching for my tongue while his hands were still playing with my upper body.

After a long, breathless kiss we stopped, only for him to slowly take off my tank top and toss it on the side. He then grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall, while returning to kissing me, this time moving towards my neck, shoulders, and finally my chest. I could already predict what would happen next, as small noises and moans came out of my mouth in the touch of his lips. I took a moment to remove his shirt, while softly going over his abs with my fingers and finally pressing my hands against his chest, as we returned to kissing passionately on the lips. I felt his hand slowly unbuttoning my bra, and then moving towards the zipper of my shorts, but I didn't leave his mouth for even a second. He took me in his hands and lied me on my bed, as he slowly removed any piece of clothing remaining on both of our bodies, returning to kissing me right afterwards.

-