Chapter 20 (part 1)

I had already woken up and I was doing my bed, when Yato got in from the window once more.

"Morning", he said, with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning" I replied, returning the grin. He walked towards me and gave me a small kiss on the lips, then took the chair from my desk and sat on it.

"How come you are here so early?" I asked, as I finished folding my blanket and left it on the bed.

"That is because I have plans for us today", he answered me quite loudly. I turned my head and looked at him with curiosity, as I tightened my ponytail that was slipping down.

"What do you mean?" I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He gently put his arm around my waist and looked at me with excitement.

"I hope you don't have other plans, because we are spending the day together. First, we are going to spend time at the beach now in the morning, then in the evening we will go to that new festival that started yesterday. Yukine, Kofuku and the others will join us too."

I had a big smile on my face, in the thought that I would spend the entire day with Yato. My smile kind of faded with my next thought.

"I don't know..it sounds too exhausting, is it really okay for me to do that many things in one day, so soon?" I glared at him worried.

"It's alright", he replied, and his eyes shined with love. "We'll take it easy, and just enjoy our time. Besides, I'll always be there in case something happens. I don't want you to worry your head with such petty things. I only want you to have fun, and be happy." My smile couldn't get any bigger. I hugged him tightly, with a small laugh coming out of my chest.

"Thank you, Yato." He hugged me back.

"Now I'll let you get ready, beach comes first. I'll be waiting for you at Kofuku's", he said with a heart warming grin on his face, as we got up, kissed for a short time and he headed towards the window. I smiled widely and waved him goodbye, as I watched him jump out and leave.

"So where are you going?" mom asked me in a joyful tone.

"I am just going to...ya know..spend some time with some friends", I explained as I was eating the last slice of bread on my plate. "We'll spend the whole day together, starting from the beach."

"Oh, really, what friends? Do I know them?" I almost chocked in the idea of mom finding out half of them, including my boyfriend, were Gods and the others were technically weapons.

"Aaaaaaaahh nope, you don't know them", I replied hesitantly as I got up from the chair and took my things, "I might introduce them to you, someday, at some point, heheh.."

"Are you sure you will be fine? You still haven't regained all of your strength." Mom's bright smile faded to a fake one.

"Yes mom, I'll be alright." I walked over to her and hugged her, before I headed towards the exit.

"Make sure you don't stay for too long in the sun!" She shouted. "And don't go too deep in the sea!"

"Kay" I shouted back, before I closed the door behind me.

Just a few minutes later, I was at Kofuku's where Yato told me to meet him. I slowly opened the door and said "excuse me" with a soft voice. At first there was no response, but after a few seconds, he immediately made his appearance.

"Hiyoriiiiiiii!!!!!" Yukine yelled as he was running downstairs, and hugged me when he reached me.

"Hiyorin!! You're alright!!" Kofuku said, as she also appeared from the kitchen. "I'm so glad you're safe!"

I smiled widely, while messing Yukine's blonde hair. Slowly, all the others also showed up. Bishamon, Kazuma, Daikoku, and of course, Yato. They all came and greeted me, before we headed to the beach together.

"Aaah that was fun, wasn't it?" Kofuku said with her hands behind her head while we were all making our way home.

"Not so fun when Daikoku splashes water all over you while you're tryna sunbathe", Bishamon complained, while looking at Daikoku with a murderous look.

"Now, now.." Yukine mumbled, trying to calm her down, while Kazuma laughed at them from a distance.

"It was perfect", I said, while looking at Yato in a way that said 'thank you', as I twisted my hair and sqeezed the salty water out of it. Yato smiled at me with delight.

"Well, the day still isn't over yet", he announced joyfully. "We still have the festival later in the evening."

"Will there be food?" Yukine asked.

"Plenty of it!"

"And music? And dance?!" Kofuku excitedly wondered.

"Of course!"

"Okay then, I'll see you guys later" I said, since we had reached my house. Everyone waved me goodbye.

"I'll come pick you up later", Yato told me. I nodded and blushed, before I started walking on the small path leading to my front door.

-