Chapter 1

'I will not allow you to do this to my family! And how are you going to stop me? You nothing but and stubborn little girl who dose not deserve her title. That's It! If you wish to shed blood over my family's name, then allow me to do it for you! Hey! What do you think your- Ahhhhhhh!'

Jason let out a sigh as he stitched up the mouth to his new wax doll. After he finished, he applied the wax and waited for it to set. His black mouse Liquorice was on his shoulder and watched him. Jason just looked around his toy shop with a blank look on his face. Liquorice got close to his ear and squeaked.

"Yes Liquorce, this is another one". Jason scowled as he continued to work on it. This "friend" was no better then the others. After doing so much for them they turn their back on him and try to forget all about him. Jason growled at the thought as he started to add the pins.

'Everyone of them just wants to leave me, they never know how to stay by my side'. He added the last few pins and put the doll in a dress. After, he got up and put it with the rest of his wax dolls. He just stared at all of them and started to remember the times he had with all of them. He let out another sighed and went to sit back down.

'I just want one loyal friend, one who will give as much as I do and never want to forget me'. Liquorice squeaked in Jason'e ear again bringing him out of his thought. "I don't know what to do now.........might as well go back to the Slendermansion since we have nothing else to do".

Jason go out of him seat and started to leave his toy shop. He took one last glance at all his dolls and sighed.

'Just one real friend'.

Jason finally left his shop and quickly made his way into the woods. He went down the usual path and took a slow pace not wanting to get there to soon. As he walked he looked at ground and let his mind wonder.

'I just don't get why I'm always being abandoned, I give all of them lots of toy and play with them for as long as the want me to, but as time goes by, they just leave me, maybe I should just- wait'. Jason stopped walking and looked at the ground closer. On the ground was a small trail of blood. That would be usual since he was going to the Slendermansion, but the blood on the ground was fresh. Like it had just got there. 'Maybe Jeff just over did it again'.

Jason just shrugged and kept walking. The trail of blood continued to go as he did, but Jason didn't think much of it. After a few more minutes of walking he saw something move ahead of him. He stopped walking and looked closer. At first he was thinking it was one of the others, but as he looked closer, he realized it wasn't.

Jason took his knife out and started to approach the person. "Who's there"? The person stopped and just stood there. Jason stopped too, but since he was closer, he got a better look at the person. The person slowly turned around so Jason could see their face. When Jason saw their face he was a bit taken back.

It was a girl.

Her hair was a bright silver color the sparkled in the moon light. It had a long black streak that went down the left bang and part of it covered her face. Her skin was very light, a very pale color, and her eyes we're black so they stood out. Jason just looked at her for a moment before looking down. He was surprised to see that she had a sword in her hand. The sword was red and had a big red rose the was between the handle and the blade, and a silver lines, that twisted around like vines.

But what really got his attention was at the top of the blade was blood. The blood drop on the ground a bit as the girl continued to hold it. Jason looked up a bit to see her holding her side. Her side was cut open and blood was slowing falling to the ground. Jason got closer to her but she remained where she was. "Hey, are you alright"?

The girl said nothing and continued to looked at him. Jason was soon right in front of her and they both just stared at one another. Jason was was about to reach out to her, but stopped when she started to move again. She dropped her sword to the ground and started to fall forward. She fell into Jason's arms and he just stood there shock. He looked down at her back to see a rose drawn into her jacket, but seemed to drop down like blood.

'Who is she'?