Humble.

Don't worry; she's not going to be a fire wielder! Although it would be epic because then poor Liz would never get a break from the running and hiding haha. But I can't be that mean now can I?

Disclaimer! Mine mine all mine!

Humble.

After our little chat, we got back in the car and drove back home.

Woah, when had I started calling that place my home again?

I leaned in to turn the radio on at the same time Mike did and in turn our hands grazed by.

I was confused and he looked confused too.

At the same time we both said;

Me to mike; "Why are your hands so warm?!"

And he said to me; "Why are your hands so cold?"

I said "That's because I'm feeling cold, how are yours warm?! Aren't Vampires supposed to be cold?"

"I'm a fire wielder, my body temperature stays high."

Well... that was a stupid question to ask now that I think about it.

When we got home, just as I entered I saw David standing at the opposite side of the room with a blazing look in his eyes that I knew all too well. He was mad at me, that much was for certain but the question was why?

He didn't even bother to look at Mike. He left after mumbling an 'I'll see you later'

"Where have you been?" David said in a deadly calm voice.

"'Don't worry, I was perfectly safe with Mike."

He punched the wall directly behind me "He's not safe, you cannot go with him alone."

That angered me and I pushed him back "Why? What's it to you? You can't dictate who I can and cannot hang out with."

"You are linked to me; if anything were to happen to you I would be rendered weak and unable to defend our people!"

So he wasn't concerned about my safety. All he cared about was himself.

I felt sad from that thought. I was dying... and I just couldn't tell him that.. not yet anyway.

I nodded and whispered with tears threatening to make themselves known, "I'll be more careful next time."

His expression softened considerably as he took a step back and said "Good."

Now that I was better I told Lindsay I could start participating in her wedding preps again, if I was going to die, I was going to do everything I could to make those people I care about happy.

This was followed by the usual dance routine that David and I had committed to doing.

When we were done with that I had promised to go for wedding dress shopping with Lindsay for her bridal dress and the maid of honor dress. We were also going to be accompanied by Keisha who had also decided to get a wedding dress for herself since their wedding was to be right after Lindsay and James.

I thought to myself this was sure going to be one awkward situation.

The time that followed for me didn't seem to be as bad as I had thought it would be.

Keisha was quite pleasant when she didn't let jealousy get the best of her. Dare I say I quite enjoyed her bubbly yet annoying nature? We bounced from one shop to another going through a routine I very much knew about. It was exhausting yet fun, Lindsay has been there for me and that's why I was going to be there for her through this entire process. Since now that we had two brides to find a dress and that too Royals/ future royals, the wedding stores were going crazy. Everyone wanted us there, everyone welcomed us, except one shop. Much to everyone's surprise it was the shop from which I had purchased my wedding dress from.