01 -- Spaghetti Hair

Hi everyone! This is my first story so I'm really nervous!

Thanks so much for reading my story! Here it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I smacked palms with Trevor. “Yes!” I cheered. All of the guys took out five bucks and handed it to me and Trevor. We won the bet on who would cave first if we put make up on them. Me and Trevor bet on Ashton being the wimpiest, but most of the guys bet on Logan being the guy that always complained about how girls who wore too much make up were trashy.

                I grabbed the cash. “You suck,” Garrett growled. His long, swishy brown hair hung down just above his brown eyes.

                I rolled my eyes and stuffed cash in his face. “Suck on that!” I yelled and stuffed the cash into my pocket. He rolled his eyes and Trevor gave me a celebratory slap on the back. A couple of girls walked by and snickered at me. I rolled my eyes.

                Ashton patted my back. “Don’t worry, they’re just jealous.” I snorted. All of the girls at my school hate me. They think I’m a weirdo or a loser just because I hang out with guys and dress in sweatshirt and jeans every day. I like hanging with the guys, though. There’s no drama, gossip, or talk about guys that are so cute. It’s just sports and dares and fun things. I was never into that other girly stuff.

                Garret grabbed the cash out of my pocket and held it in the air. “To cheer you up we’ll have pizza at my house on Danni!” I rolled my eyes, but laughed. He put his arm around me. “You’ll be feeling better by no time.” I nodded.

                Lunch was almost over. I got up and threw my lunch away. “Danni, lookin’ good.” I turned around to see Braden’s caramel hair. I rolled my eyes. Braden was the biggest, most obnoxious jerk ever. He always hit on every girl, even me.

                Noah, who was always very protective of me like a big brother walked over and put his arm around my waist. “F off, Braden.” Braden rolled his eyes and walked away. I smiled at Noah who winked at me and dumped spaghetti on my brown hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. It got all over my face and even in my navy blue eyes.

                I screamed. “You’re so freaking dead Noah!” I yelled. He laughed and ran away. I ran after him. I was really fast, so I caught up to Noah outside and tackled him. He hit the ground face first. I cracked up. I put spaghetti into his black, messy hair and green eyes.

                I helped him up laughing not caring who stared. He laughed too. I looked over at Mrs. Boggs. “Detention both of you.” She left. I rolled my eyes and stuck out my tongue at her. Noah laughed. We walked to Chemistry.

                Braden checked me out when we walked in. I rolled my eyes. “Watch this,” I giggled to Noah. I walked over to Braden. “Hey, Braden,” I taunted sitting next to him. He drooled at me. I grabbed his arms and started feeling his muscles. “Oh, you are so toned.” I giggled and leaned in. He leaned in too. I smashed spaghetti that Noah threw on me in his face.

                He screamed. “Ah, what the…” Everyone cracked up. I smirked and walked back to my seat. I gave Noah a high-five. The teacher walked in. She looked around to make sure everyone was in their seats then started a lecture.

                The final bell rang later that day. I threw my papers up and cheered. I could not wait for this day to end and we get to eat pizza at Garrett’s. Alex walked behind me. “Don’t get to excited spaghetti hair,” I shot him a glare and he chuckled, “you and Noah got detention.” I swore under my breath. I hated Mrs. Boggs.