The end ☽

The end ☽

☾Karmella

We all gathered together at the dinner table and sat listening to Anna pray over our food.

It's feels good to have a even bigger family. With Kamryn and her boyfriend, and Anna with her little boy we're all like family. I'm glad Anna had schedule that talk between Kamryn and I. It made me realize how nice she really is and how she really does have a big heart.

"Amen." We all said in unison before digging into our plates.

All you could hear throughout the table was forks clanging against the plates and mouths moving. It feels good to be seated among people you truly care about.

"What's got you so deep in thought, baby?" Jacob asked me grabbing onto my hand.

"I'm just thinking about how good my life is right now and how lucky I am to have you all in it."I replied back to him making him smile.

"Awww, I really enjoy being around all
of you too. I know there was a time where you all hated me so much, I'm just glad everything has changed for the better." Kamryn mentioned making me nod my head.

"It's all in the past now." Anna stated.

Kamryn smiled gratefully.

Forgiving her really did make my life a whole lot better. I no longer worry about my appearance no more. People should just take me as I am and of they can't then I don't need to be around them anymore. Only I can make myself feel beautiful and I don't need anyone else judging me. Everyone has their flaws and things they don't like about each other but we don't have to care about them. Realizing that I am beautiful was one of the biggest achievements in my life.

Everyone's different in their own way and I'm glad I accepted my differences.

After everyone finished their meal we decided to play some card games and just chill out for a little bit.

"Now y'all know y'all can't beat me at skip-bo." Jacob said shuffling the cards.

I rolled my eyes. "We probably can't because you're always cheating." I snapped making everyone laugh.

"Exactly, you be the main one cheating." Anna agreed with me.

I chuckled nodding my head along with her.

It's time for some fun while the kids sleep in the other room.

***

"I won again!" Jacob snapped as he put his last card onto the table.

We all groaned because this is the third time he had beaten all of us.

"I quit!" Kamryn yelled throwing her cards onto the table.

"Good because I'm getting tired of beating y'all." Jacob replied back folding his arms behind his head.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, lets listen to some music." I stated going over to our radio.

They all agreed. I turned on the radio and soulful voice of Erykah Badu filled the room.

"Oh snap!" Anna exclaimed getting up and moving her hips slowly to "Think Twice."

Suddenly everyone got up and started dancing to the music.

"I really love you, you know I do." Jacob whispered into my ear as he gently took my hand into his and started moving his body against mine.

I smiled burying my head into his neck.

"I really love you, you know it's true." He whispered along to the song kissing behind my ear.

"I love you too, Jacob." I mumbled back closing my eyes and taking in the ambiance.

I want this moment to last forever. Everything in my life is going just right and I hope it stays like this forever.

I'm no longer insecure, I have this wonderful family, and most importantly I love myself.

I'm not the same girl I was two years ago...

THE END! ❤️

___________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed this story. ❤️

I just want to say that everyone is their OWN person and we're not all suppose to look alike or do the same things. That's what makes us unique in our own way. You're all beautiful and totally worth it! Don't make anyone ever make you feel like you're not good enough or beautiful , PERIOD!

what do you guys think about this story?

Comment below loves ❤️

Thank you so much for getting me to 32.1K ☺️❤️

Karmella in mm btw 😍😘

Don't forget to follow me to check out my other books or just to talk to me. I don't bite. If you're having problems of your own don't hesitate to inbox me about it. ❤️ I really care about you guys and I love y'all.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💖