Embarrassing Photos ☽

Embarrassing photos ☽

☾ Karmella

"Jacob , I have somebody I want you to meet." I told him once we arrived at my house from school.

"Let me guess you want me to meet your mom." He replied back with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, she has been wanting to meet you for the longest. I always come home with a smile on my face so she wants to see who has been putting it there." I explained to him grabbing his hand and leading him to the front door.

"I love making you smile." He said before kissing my hand making me smile uncontrollably.

"Okay, knock it off we're going in." I told him unlocking the door.

Jacob slowly walked in behind me.

"Mom! Where are you?" I called out.

"I'm in the kitchen baby girl!" She called back making me walk in the direction of the kitchen.

Once I walked in I noticed she had her back to us most likely cooking something.

"I have somebody I want you to meet." I said making her turn around.

A big smile began to rise upon her face.

"This must be Jacob!" She exclaimed before washing off her hands and coming towards us.

He sent her a friendly smile. "I'm Jacob Latimore it's nice to finally meet you." He greeted her while shaking her hand.

She shook her head.

"Boy if you don't give me my hug!" She snapped holding her arms out.

Jacob and her both shared a laugh as they both hugged each other.

I smiled happy that they are getting along.

"You're the boy that's making my baby smile." My mom stated with a huge smile on her face.

"She makes me smile too. She's really something special." Jacob told her as he pulled me to him and kissed my forehead.

"Aww you two are perfect together." My mom gushed making me smile at her.

"Thank you mom." I told her grabbing a hold of her hand and squeezing it gently.

This means the world to me....

"Well dinner should be ready in a little while so Jacob why don't you stick around?" My mom asked him.

"Sure , I would love to." He said with a simple nod of his head.

"Okay great!" My mom said walking off to prepare the food.

***

"That was a great meal Mrs. Thomas." Jacob said with a clap of his hands.

"Why thank you Jacob! You can call me Alex if you would like to." She stated taking all of our plates and setting them in the sink.

"Okay Alex." He replied back.

"I'll wash the dishes." I told them while walking over to the sink.

"Good because I have something to show Jacob in the next room." My mom said pointing towards the living room.

She better not be showing him what I think she's going to show him.

I nodded my head as they both walked out of the room.

I begin to wash the dishes and dry them.

After ten minutes I'm completely finished with cleaning up the kitchen and decided to join them in the living room.

I heard Jacob and my mom laughing when I went into the room.

"What's so funny?" I asked them while looking at my mom who has a book in her hand.

"Nothing baby." Jacob said with a smirk on his face.

"Are those my baby pictures?" I asked angrily walking over to her and grabbing the book.

I looked to see that they were looking at a picture of me with food covering every inch of my face. I was a pretty messy eater.

Jacob and my mom busted out laughing making me roll my eyes at them.

"You were so cute." My mom teased pinching my cheeks playfully.

I smacked my lips.

"No mom I was a complete mess. This is so embarrassing! All my ugly photos are in this book." I complained reminding myself to hide the book later.

"I actually like those pictures that she showed me. It showed a different side of you and I loved it. You were pretty adorable." Jacob complimented me making a smile appear on my face.

"Aww and just like that she's happy again!" My mother exclaimed making Jacob laugh.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"The photos are still embarrassing and this book must be burned." I told her even though I can't stop smiling.

Every time I'm around Jacob my smile becomes a little bit bigger...

________________________________
Karmella's mom in MM💞

I now have 3,000 followers and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you guys so much and if you don't already follow me!

How do you guys feel about:
Jacob and her mom getting along?
Jacob and Karmella? Cute or not.
The story in general?

Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💥