Jealous ☽

Jealous ☽

☾Karmella

"So how did your meeting with Christan go?" Jacob asked me once he invited me into his house.

Jacob just had to answer the door with his shirt off and now I can't keep my eyes off of him. His body is really toned and I can tell he workout a lot.

"It was amazing! He's so smart and he's nicer than I expected him to be. Working with him will definitely help my career a lot!" I gushed practically jumping up and down.

"Well I'm happy for you. You're finally getting a chance to get to do what you want to do." Jacob said with a huge smile on his face.

I love how supportive he is. Like he has been boosting my confidence so much.

"Thank you." I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"I have to warn you though..." Jacob started to say before leaning back onto the couch.

"About what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Christan is one of the hardest people to work with. When you first meet him he'll act all nice and innocent but he's really hard on the people that he works with. I don't want to be a bad boyfriend and not tell you these things." He told me honestly staring me in the eyes.

I understand that Jacob's trying to help me but I wish he would just let me figure out these things on my own.

"Oh so now you're my boyfriend..?" I joked trying to change the subject.

Jacob cracked a grin before shaking his head.

"I've always been your boyfriend." He replied back chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah right. You seemed a little jealous a couple of seconds ago. You must not want me working with some other man huh?" I teased getting all up in his face.

"It's not even like that I just don't want you to get hurt." He said kissing my forehead.

"Hmmm I understand." I mumbled laying my head on his chest.

"I've been working on some new music lately." Jacob told me proudly.

"Really? Sing something for me." I replied back looking up at him.

"Nah you'll hear some music sooner or later." He answered back making me smack my lips.

"Please." I begged poking my lips out.

Jacob sighed. "Okay I'm gonna sing you one of my songs but it's not finished yet so I'll just sing you some of it." He told me clearing his throat.

"Come on Jacob." I encouraged him with a smile.

"Put you on a pedestal...

Take you real high.

Let to see my lady in a way she react

When I keep her satisfied.

Not to stroke my ego...

But I do it well.

Plus she does it better when

I get her to the point but she forget to exhale"

Once Jacob finished singing I started clapping.

He has a amazing voice and I can tell already that he's gonna be someone big.

"That was great! Your voice is great and I want to hear the whole song once you're finished!" I exclaimed giving him the biggest smile.

"It was really good?" Jacob asked with a surprised look.

"Um yes! It was amazing baby." I assured him kissing his cheek.

"Thanks hopefully I can get my music going so I can build a fan base." He explained to me.

"I know you can do it." I encouraged nodding my head.

Jacob stayed silent as he stared at me.

"What?" I questioned giving him a weird look.

"I love you." He replied back making me smile.

"I love you more." I told him before leaning up and giving him a passionate kiss. 

Finally being with Jacob feels so amazing. I remember nights where I would cry because of how bad my life was going. After high school I vowed to never let myself get to that point.

I never want to be that unhappy again.

___________________________
Jacob in mm 😍😩

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😍