Future ☽

Future ☽

☾Karmella

Two years later...

"And that's how we became the best of friends." I stated wrapping my arm around Kamryn as the classroom erupted into applauses.

"Anybody have any questions you'd like to ask?" Kamryn asked the classroom.

"I do!" A girl exclaimed her arm shooting up in the air.

"What's your question?" I asked her.

"Did Jacob stick up for you?" She asked out of curiosity.

I nodded my head immediately. "Yes, he actually did. Before he moved he stuck up for me as much as he could. That's one of the main reasons we fell in love. He's so over-protective of me and he's always on my side." I told her honestly.

She smiled. "You two are goals." She said making me chuckle.

"Uhh, thank you, I think..." I stated making kids in the class laugh at my silliness.

We answered a few more questions before the class was over. For the past few years Kamryn and I have grown closer, we're actually best friends now. Two years ago I had no idea she would be my best friend but since we made up she has been here for me and that's all I really need in a best friend. She was there when Jacob and I got married, when I gave birth to my baby girl , and when my mother passed away from a sick illness. She has been there for me and I have been there for her. Who knew I would be best friends with my bully? Not me, that's for sure.

"Wonderful class as always ladies." Anna said clapping her hands.

We smiled at her as she walked over towards us.

"Thank you." Kamryn and I said in unison.

We giggled and smiled at each other.

We also decided to have our own classes every Friday for girls who are having the same dilemma as we did when we were younger.

"Anna, I'm having a dinner party later on tonight and I would like for you to come." I told her as we headed out the building.

"I would love to come. I enjoy being around your family and I haven't seen my goddaughter in a while." She stated making me smile.

"Good, be over by six and don't forget to bring my little nephew." I stated referring to her son she gave birth to a couple of months ago.

"Oh I will. He's not as loud as he use to be anymore." She said making me nod my head.

"That's how Aniya was after a month or two." I mentioned as we headed towards our cars.

"Alright, I'll see y'all two tonight."
She said before heading towards her car.

"Bye." We both replied back.

"I'll be at your house a little early and I'm bringing dessert." Kamryn said going over to her car.

"Okay, it better be something chocolate." I told her making her wave me off.

"Girl, you know I can't stand chocolate!" She shouted before getting into her car.

I chuckled , getting into my car and pulling off.

***

"Mama's home!" I heard Jacob's voice come from the living room.

I looked over to see him walking over to me with Aniya on his hip.

"Awww look at my baby!" I exclaimed opening my arms for me to get her.

Jacob handed me her and I immediately attacked her with kisses all over her face.

She giggled making her chubby cheeks go in because of her deep dimples.

"Who's mama favorite girl?" I asked her kissing her cheek one final time.

She giggled again waving her fingers in the air.

I've truly fell in love with this little girl. She's my world and I wouldn't know what to do without her.

"Are we still having the dinner?" Jacob questioned from behind me.

"Yeah, which reminds me, I need to get started on dinner." I replied back handing Aniya back to him.

He nodded his head and walked off with Aniya.

I went into the kitchen and began preparing the dinner.

***

"Look at Auntie's nephew!" I exclaimed once Anna and her son walked into my house.

I grabbed him out of Anna's hand and cradled him in my arms.

He just made some weird noise with his mouth.

"His bad butt was just crying before we got in here." Anna stated shaking her head.

"I guess he knew his Auntie Kar Kar was in the house." I said making us both crack up.

"I guess so. You're so silly girl." She laughed waving me off.

___________________________
Sorry to end it there but I have one more chapter left. I had major writer's block also lol.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️