The Meeting ☽

The Meeting ☽

☾Karmella

"Finally you're here!" Christian exclaimed as I walked into the care center.

I smiled as I looked around to see a bunch of girls sitting in a circle and a woman standing next to him in front of the circle of girls.

"Sorry I'm late." I apologized as I walked over to where he is standing.

"It's alright. We haven't started yet." A woman told me with a warm smile.

I gave Christan a look that told him to introduce us.

"Ah yes. Karmella this is Anna, the leader of this wonderful group here. Anna this is Karmella, my new model." He introduced us.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Anna." I told her holding out my hand for a handshake.

She shook her head and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry but we hug around here. It's nice to meet you too! Welcome to the group." She said patting my back once before releasing from the hug.

I can already tell that she's a great woman. She just gives off this good vibe and makes me feel welcomed.

"Thank you."

"Christian has already explained to me why you're here and I must say that you're very beautiful." She complimented me making me smile.

"Aww thank you. You're very beautiful yourself." I replied back.

She nodded her head.

"Thanks. Let me introduce you to the other girls." She stated pulling me towards the group of girls.

Anna clapped her hands together gathering all of the girls attention. They all had welcoming smiles on their faces.

"Hello ladies. We have a new member! Her name is Karmella. Now everyone give her a warm welcome." Anna announced making all the girls say hi or hey.

I smiled and waved back to some of them who waved at me.

"I'm gonna introduce them all one by one." Anna told me going over and standing by one of the girls.

"This is Stephanie." Anna said pointing to a girl with dirty blonde hair, brown skin , and big lips.

I nodded my head.

"This is Aubrey." She pointed at a small Asian girl with long black hair.

"This is Kamryn, she just joined us last week." She said pointing to a girl who looks oddly familiar.

I'm pretty sure I know her from somewhere yet I can't think of where.

I nodded my head for her to continue.

One by one she named off the rest of the girls and once she was done she took Christian , her , and I into a different room.

"Everyday we'll discuss a new topic about things we deal with on a daily basis. It could be good things or it could be bad things. I'm here to help all of you girls and that's what I plan on doing. Karmella I want you to feel comfortable with me as much as possible and I want you to be able to tell me anything." Anna explained to me.

I nodded my head.

"I'm pretty sure she'll get use to you." Christian butted in.

"Good. Now I need more background information of you. How was your childhood?" She asked me making me play with the end of my dress.

I sighed. "Well it wasn't good..."

___________________________
Anna in mm 😍🙌🏾

Sorry it's so short lol. I had writer's block.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️