Dinner ☽

Dinner ☽

☾Karmella

"First of all, I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this." I said sitting down across from Christian.

He gave me a charming smile before nodding his head.

"You're very welcome. You should start off with telling me about yourself." He instructed taking a sip from his wine glass.

"Okay. Well I was raised by my mother in Milwaukee. I'm gonna be completely honest growing up I wasn't the most popular girl. I use to get bullied by someone who shall remain nameless and I was very insecure. I didn't like myself and after high school I changed into a better person. After making myself into this better person I moved myself here and this is what I want to be. I want to be a model." I finished with a bright smile.

I was a complete mess and I'm glad that I've changed. I've grown to love all of my flaws and I will no longer be bullied.

Christian smiled in satisfaction.

"Everyone has gone through a battle of some sort and I can see that you've gotten through yours. I think I can work with you." He stated looking me up and down.

I started to get self-conscious and I moved my legs so he couldn't see them.

"You're beautiful don't try to hide it." Christian said making me smile uncontrollably.

Before I could reply back a waitress came up to our table and sat food and drinks down.

"I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of ordering us both something to eat and drink. Thank you darling." He finished once the waitress sat our stuff down.

"You're welcome Christan." She replied back her cheeks flushing red.

She walked away shaking her butt which made me scrunch up my nose at her.

People really are that desperate.

"Don't mind her." Christan chuckled shaking his head.

"Oh I won't. Girls must throw theirselves at you all the time." I told him picking up my fork and digging into the meal.

"They really do. A lot of females flirt with me but it only makes them seem desperate." He answers back.

"Well you are a very handsome guy." I said while making eye contact with him.

"You think I'm handsome?" He questioned with a small grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes you're very handsome." I answered honestly.

"Well then you've very beautiful Karmella." He replied back.

I stared at him for a second before returning back to my meal.

"Thank you."

***

"Thank you for having dinner with me." I told Christan as I made my way to my car.

"You're very welcome." He replied back following behind me.

Once I made it to my car I unlocked the door and Christan opened the door for me. I smiled at him before getting into the car.

I thought he was gonna close the door behind me but he didn't.

"There's a shoot I have set up for you tomorrow and I want you to be there. Here take this. It's the location for the shoot." He explained to me.

"Thank you so much." I replied back taking the card out of his hand.

He made sure I was in the car safely and then he closed the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He finished before walking away.

I started up my car and pulled off.

Through Out the whole dinner Christan showed me the intelligent and friendly side of him. He's actually a really charming and smart person. With Christan by my side I can tell that I'm gonna be one of the hottest models around.

I'm ready for the modeling world.

___________________________
Karmella in mm 😍❤️

Christan & Karmella getting a little friendly?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🌹