Time of our lives ☽

Time of our lives ☽

☾Karmella

"Jacob, I'm starting to feel sick!" I groaned holding my hand over my mouth.

"Awww but we haven't even gotten on the superman." He whined pulling me towards the ride.

I pouted a little bit crossing my arms over my chest and I shook my head.

"We can go on it another time. I'm thirsty." I told him making him stop walking and turn to look at me.

He smiled down at me.

"Awww my poor baby is feeling sick." He said playfully pinching my cheek and planting a few kisses on my cheek.

I nodded my head up and down like a little kid.

"Uh huh and I'm very thirsty." I said in a kids voice.

"I bet you are." He said chuckling a little bit and having a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. "Whatever. For that you're buy me something to drink too!" I snapped turning to walk towards one of the food and drink stands.

"Alright I got you my lady." He replied back kissing my cheek and standing in line.

There was only one person in front of him so in no time it was his turn to order.

"One raspberry slushy and a hotdog please." He said to the person at the stand.

"Alright here you go." He said handing him the stuff.

Jacob paid for the stuff before we walked off.

Jacob led me to a bench where we sat down and enjoyed our stuff.

"So now that you're mine I can kiss on you all I want to now." He said giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

I gave him a look of disgust as he erupted in laughter.

"Your face is priceless!" He yelled out.

"That's so nasty Jacob! You're over here eating a hotdog and then you wanna leave your saliva all over me." I said smacking my lips and turning away from him.

After a couple of seconds he stopped laughing and pulling me to him by my waist.

"Let me have some of your slushy." He asked reaching out for a sip.

I rolled my eyes.

"You have to ask nicely." I demanded making him poke his lips out.

"Okay. Can I please have some of the slushy?" He asked giving me a adorable look.

I smiled at him before placing the straw between his lips.

He pulled me close to him as the loud sounds of fireworks went off.

I looked up into the sky amazed at the crazy pyrotechnics that lit up the sky.

"Wow. It's beautiful." Jacob mumbled as I turned to look at him.

"Yeah...." I trailed off.

Jacob turned to look at me with love in his eyes.

"Not as beautiful as you though." He said leaning in to kiss me.

When our lips connected I felt a spark and it's like we're making fireworks of our own.

We both pulled back trying to catch our breath from the intense kiss.

I then took my slushy back from him for it to be all gone.

"Jacob you drunk all my slushy!" I complained.

"Oh hush I'll get you some more." He said before reconnecting our lips.

I just can't get enough of Jacob

________________________________
Karmella in Mm 😍

Things will get better in the next chapter and you'll see a different side of both Jacob and Karmella .

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😍😘