Reunited ☽

Reunited ☽

☾Jacob

Karmella no longer looks like the scared girl she was in highschool now she looks like a full grown woman and seeing her like this shocked me.

I grabbed her hand as I leaded her to a private room I know that's back there because I own this club.

I could tell that she was nervous just because of the face she made as I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

I opened the door and motioned for her to go in. She simply nodded and walked in.

I couldn't help but stare at her plump ass that seem to have gotten bigger since I've seen her. I followed behind her making sure to close the door behind me.

She sat on the leather couch as I poured us some champagne in glass cups.

"Jacob, I've missed you." I heard her say quietly as I looked over at her to see her already looking at me.

"I missed you more." I replied back coming over and sitting next to her.

I handed her one of the glasses I filled with champagne.

"I still remember the long nights I would stay up thinking about you and worrying about whether you were alright or not. Then here you are looking beautiful as ever." I told her making her look down and smile.

She still looks down when she smiles..its nice to know that she hasn't changed that much.

I brought her head up by her chin and we stared into each other's eyes.

"I never stopped thinking about you. I even saved myself because I thought that you would be back." She said making me shocked.

"You're still a virgin?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Yeah." She said embarrassingly while picking at her dress.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"There's nothing wrong with that at all." I assured her smiling at her making her smile too.

"Well let's catch up. Whats been going on with you for the last few years?" She asked changing the subject.

"I've been working on my music more and more. I'm working on getting signed to a label and in the mean time I opened up this club." I told her making a hand gesture to say that I own this club.

"Wow. Really? That's amazing. I'm so proud of you." She said her face lighting up with a smile.

"Thanks." I responded back.

"I've been getting into modeling lately. I actually just done a shoot before I came here. We're here celebrating because I might have a chance with a big modeling agency ran by The Christan." She told me excitedly.

I could see Karmella being a model but I never thought she would do it.

"That's great! I've always thought that you had the body to be a model." I complimented her while sending her a wink.

She smiled.

"Thanks that means a lot." She replied back putting her hand on my arm which rested on the back of the couch.

"I actually know Christan from back in the day. I could let him know about you." I mentioned.

"Really? You would do that for me?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded my head. "I'll do just about anything for you." I said making her jump into my arms.

"Oh my god! Thank you , thank you so much!" She said kissing all over my face.

Just when she was about to kiss my nose I leaned up and kissed her on the lips.

She giggled as I added my tongue tightening her grip around my neck.

I instantly gripped her butt once my hands came into contact with it making her full blown laugh.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a dork." She said pulling back.

Her laugh is like music to my ears so I really don't mind.

"It's alright. Can I ask you something?" I asked her pulling her closer to me.

"What?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Can I take you home?"

___________________________
Gosh I loved this chapter 😁😂

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💞