Celebration ☽

Celebration ☽

☾Karmella

"Karmella are you coming to the party tonight?" Christian asked me once I gathered all my stuff to leave.

They allow us to keep everything we used for the shoot including the makeup.

"What party?" I asked him confused.

"Just a little party down at Sapphire's to celebrate our successful shoot. It starts at 9:00."He explained to me.

"I had no idea about the party but sure I'd love to go." I told him with a smile.

"Good because it wouldn't be a party without you." He gave me a warm smile before walking away.

Christian has definitely made being a model so much easier. He's so understanding when I was talking to him earlier about my insecurities and he always makes me feel like I'm beautiful.

I walked out of the building reminding myself to stop by Josefine's house to tell her about today.

***

"So how was the shoot?" Josefine asked me once she came back into the room with cups of tea.

"It was amazing and everything I expected it to be. Christian was so nice and he made me feel really special." I told her with a smile on my face.

Josefine sat next to me on the couch and gave me a weird look.

"A couple of days ago you were having sex with Jacob and now you're feeling Christian? Wow girl you're really on a roll here." Josefine shook her head.

"Josefine it's not even like that. I just think he's a really good person. I'm not gonna lie I do find him attractive and his British accent is sexy as hell but I already have Jacob I don't need anyone else." I snapped rolling my eyes.

"Hmmmm okay whatever you say." Josefine stated letting me know she didn't believe me.

"Ugh whatever. There's a party tonight and I was gonna invite you but since you wanna act like that I change my mind." I told her setting the cup of tea on the coffee table before standing up.

"Wait I'm sorry." She said making me giggle.

Josefine never turns down a party especially when she knows there's food involved.

"Okay let's pick some outfits out for tonight." I mentioned grabbing her hand and pulling her up.

***

"Girl we look good." Josefine said as we stood next to each other in the mirror.

"Yeah we do." I agreed snapping a few pictures of us.

"When does the party start?" Josefine asked playing with her hair a little.

"It actually starts in thirty minutes but when we get there it's gonna be 9." I told her.

"Good lets go because I'm ready to party." Josefine said snatching up our bags and handing me mine.

"Josefine don't go there and act a fool. Just act normal and don't embarrass me." I warned her.

She looked over at me with her eyebrow raised.

"When have I ever embarrassed you?" She asked confusingly.

I gave her a look.

"Oh okay whatever." She said walking out of the bedroom door.

I followed after her and we left.

***

Once we made it to sapphire it was filled with people. I recognized a few people from the shoot but other than that I didn't notice that many people. As soon as we got into the club Josefine went off and did her own thing.

"I'm glad you could make it." Christian's voice came from over my shoulder.

I turned around and I almost bumped into him because of how close he is. We are so close I can feel his breath on my face.

"I'm glad I came." I smiled backing up a little.

"You wanna go somewhere a little more private to chat?" He nearly whispered.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sure, I would love to."

___________________________
Karmella has a crush...

Sorry for taking so long to update I have school now.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😍❤️