Modeling Career ☽

Modeling Career ☽

☾Karmella

I woke up sore from what happened last night. I gave up my virginity to Jacob and I'm actually glad I did. I wanted my first to be with him and I'm glad we got to share that moment. I smiled as I looked down to see him sleeping peacefully.

I quietly got out of the bed and slipped on his shirt which is laying on the ground. After that I went to his bathroom and straightened myself up a little bit. I then decided to go downstairs and cook breakfast for him but before I could get to the kitchen I could hear my phone ringing from his living room. That's where our night of pleasure started. I quickly went to grab my phone afraid that it would wake him up.

"Hello?" I answered my phone without looking at the call ID.

"Hello, is this Karmella?" A British accent came through the phone.

"Yes it is." I replied back.

"Ah I'm Christan and I wanted to call you personally for some good news." He explained to me.

I instantly started smiling and doing my happy dance.

"It's so nice to speak to you finally and what's the good news?" I asked him.

Christan is a very busy man and he's hard to reach. I don't even know what the man looks like because of how much he's on the run.

"Well I've taken the looks at your photos , you have a lot of potential , and I think I can work with you. How about you come out to dinner with me so I can get to know you better?" He asked.

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.

"Sure, I would love to!" I answered back a little to excitedly.

I cleared my throat a little.

"I mean that would be nice." I tried to answer more smoothly.

I heard him chuckle a little.

"Okay meet me at Levón's tomorrow around seven o'clock." He told me.

"Okay I'll be there." I said back.

"See you then." He replied before hanging up.

I threw my phone on his couch and started jumping up and down in excitement.

"I can't believe he called!" I shouted out  dancing a little.

I heard chuckling behind me making me turned around full speed to see Jacob looking at me.

"You're so adorable. What's got you so happy this morning?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Well you see I got a call from Christan the owner of the biggest model agency in the world!" I exclaimed unable to stop smiling.

"Come here, I'm so happy for you." Jacob said opening his arms.

I ran into his arms and he gave me a huge hug.

He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I said reaching up and kissing his forehead.

"I have to warn you though that modeling is not all that it seems. People will try to take advantage of you and they will try to change you into something your not." Jacob explained to me catching my full attention.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"I get it Jacob." I retorted.

"Are you sure?" He questioned sternly.

"I'm sure. I'm a big girl now." I replied back as I patted his chest.

"Promise me something then. Promise me you'll never change." He said looking serious.

"I promise babe."
___________________________
Hmmmm

Next chapter will be longer.

Do you guys think she'll change?
Why do you guys think Jacob was pressing her about it?
What do you guys think about this chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 🌹