Brand New ☽

Brand New ☽

☾ Karmella

Four years later....

"Chin up a little bit sweetie." The photographer asked as he pointed his camera at me.

I tilted my chin upward a little bit and smiled.

"There you go baby." He took the picture.

"Are we done?" I asked him getting up from my position on the chair.

He nodded his head up and down.

"Your a star in front of this camera!" He exclaimed looking at the pictures.

I smiled a little bit before walking up to him and looking at the pictures too.

"This is my first time modeling.." I told him.

"Well you'll have a amazing career with modeling. After I send these photos to Christan he's gonna definitely take a liking to you." He explained gathering his stuff.

I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Really? Christan!" I exclaimed loudly.

He nodded. "Yeah. You'll be out there in no time. I'll call you tomorrow." He told me before leaving.

I sighed before sitting down on my couch.

Four years ago I was a nobody and I got bullied a lot now I'm my own woman and I get to do whatever I want to do. I never thought that I could ever be a model and here I am...

After moving to Atlanta a year ago I've been trying to get my modeling career to jump off and I met Damien , a photographer , at a local club we have being working together to make this modeling stuff happen.

I called my bestfriend Josefine deciding that I need to celebrate.

"Hey Karmella!" She said into the phone once picking up.

"Hey Jose. So guess what Damien said to me today?" I told her unable to contain my excitement.

"What?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that she didn't guess.

"That Christian might take me on as a model!" I exclaimed jumping up in excitement.

"Christian Christian?" She asked with excitement in her voice too.

"Yes!" I yelled into the phone.

We both screamed into the phone.

"That's amazing girl! I'm so happy for you." She told me making me smile.

"Thank you girl. Do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked her.

"Of course. Get dressed and I'll be over in a little while." She told me before hanging up.

I sat my phone down on the coffee table before getting up to get ready.

***

"You're so freaking gorgeous girl!" Josefine yelled out once she came in my door.

"Thank you." I replied back smiling at her and modeling for her.

She chuckled.

"You look good too." I told her as I grabbed my phone putting it into my bag.

"Let's go because I want to get there before there's a line." She said talking about the new club opening up tonight.

I nodded my head in agreement.

We both left out of the house.

***

"It smells like ass and must up in here." Josefine said scrunching up her nose.

I giggled and nodded.

"Let's get a drink because I definitely need one." I told her heading towards the bar.

Once we made it to the bar we sat down on the bar stools and ordered our drinks.

"Well at least they have some fine men up in here." She said looking around.

She's right but I haven't been with anybody but Jacob and he's the only one I wanted to be with.

"Hmmm." I said looking around too.

"Come on girl! You have to get over him. He's probably somewhere married or with another girl and here you are saving yourself for him." She stated sipping on her drink.

"Your right. I have to get over him." I told her.

I must've spoke too soon because I looked over and I seen Jacob. I practically jumped out of my seat once I seen him.

"What?" Josefine said looking behind her.

"There's Jacob." I said eyeing him so she could look.

I stared at him until he looked back at me and he had the same reaction as me.

After a couple of seconds he began walking over to me.

"Looks like he's coming over here. I'll just leave you two to talk." She said smiling and walking away.

I mentally rolling my eyes making a note in my head to kill her later.

I sat in silence as we stared at each other up and down.

Jacob looks just as handsome as he did in highschool.

"Wow you've grown up a lot." He said licking his lips.

"You have too." I replied back.

"Can we talk in private?" He whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head.

"Sure."

___________________________
Jacob & Karmella in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖