The sweet things ☽

The sweet things ☽

☾Karmella

"Mmmmm Jacob right there that's the spot." I moaned out as Jacob worked his magic on my legs.

Christan has been making me work out a lot and my legs have been like spaghetti for the last few days.

"Want me to go higher?" He asked looking up at me.

I nodded my head.

He brought his hands up higher massaging my thighs.

"Thank you for massaging my legs." I said moaning again.

"No problem babe. I know he has been making you work out like crazy." Jacob stated digging his fingers deeper into my thighs.

"Yeah, how has things been at the club and how has things been with your music?" I asked him waiting for his response.

"Business is booming. I always see a lot of new faces in the club. I'm doing great with my music and I even got studio time. I'm working on a mixtape as we speak." Jacob told me proudly with a smile on his face.

"Awwww Jacob that's amazing! I'm so glad things are working out for you." I mentioned getting onto his lap and straddling him.

"Thank you. I can't wait to get my music out there." He said pecking my lips a little bit.

"I'm gonna be your biggest supporter and your biggest fan." I told him.

He blushed with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you baby." He said kissing my lips.

"I love you more." I replied back as he got on top of me while making out with me.

One thing led to another and he made love to me.

***

"Baby, I've been thinking that maybe we should go out to dinner tomorrow night." Jacob said as I laid on his chest comfortably.

I smiled up at him.

"That sounds like a plan." I confirmed pecking his lips.

"I haven't been able to spend some real time with you and that's definitely gonna change." Jacob said wrapping me tighter in his arms.

"Just being here with you now is enough for me." I smiled at him.

It's the sweet things Jacob does that make me love him even more.

My phone ringed interrupting our moment.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked him pointing to the bed side table.

"Sure." He replied back leaning over to hand me my phone.

I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I asked forgetting to check the caller ID.

"Hey, Karmella are you busy?" Christian's voice ranged through the phone.

I looked up at Jacob before nodding like he could see me.

"Yeah sort of." I answered back.

"Okay I'm gonna make this quick! I figure out a way for you to get out of this insecure phase." He said excitedly.

"What?" I questioned him urging him to go on.

"There's this meeting up at the care center that helps you with that. It's more like a female empowerment thing. The meetings are on Monday's and Tuesday's and I want you to be there." He explained to me.

"That sounds like a great idea! Will it help me?" I questioned him.

"Hopefully it will. I'll see you tomorrow to talk about it more and so you can meet the leader." He told me.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

"What was that about?" Jacob asked seeing the look of excitement on my face.

"Okay so you know I've been insecure for the longest and Christian just came up with the perfect idea for me to get over it." I told Jacob.

"What is it?" He asked me.

"I will be going to meetings to help get over it. I just hope it works." I stated looking out into space.

"Anything for you to feel better about yourself you do it. Alright?" Jacob asked cupping my chin in his hand.

I nodded my head.

"I will."

___________________________
Jacob in mm 😍💦

Had writer's block for the longest lol sorry about that.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️