Protective ☽

Protective ☽

☾Karmella

I stayed at Jacob's house for another hour before leaving to go home.

"Where were you?" My mom snapped running up to me when I came into the house.

I jumped because I didn't even see her.

"I was at a friend's house." I told her nonchalantly.

She playfully slapped my arm and then a goofy grin appeared on her face.

"You had me sick and worried about you. I thought somebody kidnapped you and I even called the police but you know they can't do anything unless it's after twenty-four hours." My mom explained to me.

I gave my mom a weird look.

I understand she was worried but sometimes she does a little too much.

"Well I'm fine." I said pulling her in for a hug.

She chuckled a little bit probably about how crazy she was acting.

"Well who's your new girl friend?" She asked in a cheerful voice.

"Well actually he's a boy. His name is Jacob." I told my mom.

She smiled even bigger. "Well I'll have to meet Jacob sometime." She started to say.

"Okay mom. I'm gonna head to bed goodnight." I told her.

She nodded her head and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight chocolate drop."

I chuckled before going up to my room and closing the door.

Tonight with Jacob was amazing. We got to know each other more. I learned that he lives with his mother , he likes to sing , he writes music , and a lot more about him. He's so nice and that's something that's really foreign to me.

I pulled my vibrated phone out of my pocket to see that Jacob texted me,

"Goodnight Beautiful."

A big smile rose upon my face. If I was lighter then my face would be as red as a rose itself.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

***

Jacob wasn't lying when he said that he would protect me.

The next day when I got to school he made sure that Kamryn and her little crew didn't bother me so he stayed close to me. Even when they said stuff to us we just kept walking and ignored them.

When I'm around him I feel strong and I feel like no one can touch us. I love this feeling.

"Why do you do that?" Jacob asked catching me off guard.

We are now sitting in the Library enjoying our food since the librarian is nice enough to let us eat in here.

"Do what?" I asked playing dumb.

"Why does your face light up every time I call you beautiful?" He says making me shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. It's very sweet of you to say." I replied back.

He smiled at me.

"Well you're beautiful and I'm gonna keep telling you over and over." He said making me smile uncontrollably.

I hide my smile behind my hand.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

He removed my hand from my face.

"You're welcome." He said sending me a wink.

I can't help but light up when he calls me beautiful because no one calls me beautiful.

________________________________
Karmella mom in MM 😍💥

I think being called beautiful is something really special.

Isn't Jacob Sweet?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment follow vote

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💘