Forgiveness ☽

Forgiveness ☽

☾ Karmella

"I think you already know why I invited you here." Anna said to Kamryn.

Kamryn looked up at me and nodded her head.

"I know exactly why I'm here and I want to apologize for what I have done." She stated glancing at Anna for a second.

Anna held her hand up for her to stop talking.

"This isn't for you to apologize, this is for Karmella to forgive you. I also want you to give her some reasons as to why you did what you did to her." Anna explained to her.

Kamryn again nodded her head and continued to stare at me.

I feel sort of uncomfortable being this close to Kamryn after all the things she did to me. I just want to run away but that's not gonna solve my problem.

"Karmella, I apologized to you already but I will do it again. I'm so sorry for messing with you and hurting you all through out high school. I was dealing with my own problems and I took them all out on you. I was childish and immature back then , I thought what I did was funny when I really wasn't. Please forgive me." She said with a sad look in her eyes.

Now I realize that this is taking a toll on her as much as it's taking a toll on me. She made some bad decisions and why should I hold them against her? That makes me a bad person.

"Karmella, I know what she put you through ruined high school for you but she really does seem sincere about her apology. Honey, maybe it's time to forgive and move on. You can't hold this grudge against her forever, you're gonna end up unhappy for the rest of your life and that's gonna destroy you." Anna told me making me nod my head.

"You're right. I don't want to be unhappy forever and I see that this is making her extremely upset...I've come to the terms that I can now forgive you. I forgive you for everything you have done to me and I hope everything in your life goes well for you." I stated with tears running out of my eyes.

A tear ran out of her eyes too and she came over to give me a hug.

"I'm so sorry Karmella." I heard her say again.

"It's alright stop apologizing. Let's just leave it in the past now." I told her rubbing her back gently.

"I was always so jealous of you especially when you and Jacob got together. I couldn't get a boyfriend because everyone thought I was mean and stuck up." She cried into my chest as I am the one now holding onto her.

Kamryn was just dealing with some demons of her own and that's why she felt the need to make me feel bad. I'm just now realizing that we're more alike then I thought.

"It's alright. We'll both get through this together." I assured her.

She nodded her head.

I looked at Anna to see her with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much, Anna, for doing this for us." I thanked her sending her a big smile.

She waved me off. "Psh girl. I didn't do anything. You two did it yourselves." She remarked making me smile.

I'm not saying Kamryn and I could be the best of friends but maybe just maybe we can become friends.

I hope things turn out better for the both of us and with these classes I hope I will no longer be insecure.

___________________________
Okay they've finally made up.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹