A little too close ☽

☾Karmella

"Karmella I'm not gonna lie but I'm highly attracted to you." Christian told me handing me a glass of red wine.

I smiled a little bit. If I was a little bit lighter my cheeks would've been red.

We sat across from each other after he brought me into a private room so we could chat.

"Well I'm sorry Christan but I'm very taken." I told him honestly.

Christan gave me a perplexed look like he was thinking really hard about something. We sat in silence for a minute or two while he looked at me.

"Oh so you're taken? Do you have strong feelings for him?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Yes I am taken and my feelings for him are very strong. We've known each other since high school and he's the only man I can see myself with." I told him while shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you love him?" He asked with a smirk on his face for some reason.

I don't like how he's questioning our relationship like we don't know what we have.

"Yes I do love him and I will forever love him. He makes me a feel safe , loved , and cared for all in one. What's with all the questions?" I asked him raising a eyebrow.

"I just wanted to see if you were serious about him and I can tell very much that you are. You deserve someone who cares about you and love you just as much as you love him. I'm happy for you. Now I know I can truly work with you but I can tell that you have some insecurities that you have yet to get over." He stated making me confused.

"What insecurities? I'm absolutely happy with the way that I am now. I use to be this shy , timid young girl who's worst fear was getting called out." I explained to him.

"Now don't lie to me Karmella. I noticed the way you were staring at the other models as if you didn't belong , how every time you looked in the mirror you looked like a scared girl , or how you compare yourself to these other females!" Christan snapped making look at him in shock.

Now that I realize it he does have a major point. I can't but look around at the other girls and think that I don't believe because I don't. I look totally different and not in a good way. I hate looking the mirror because I can see who I truly am and I don't like what I see I never do. I thought I was over my insecurities but no I've just been ignoring the signs.

I stayed in silence staring into space.

"It's okay to be different Karmella that's what makes you a perfect model because you don't look or dress the way that they do." Christan explained to me coming and sitting next to me.

I looked him in eyes.

"Can you help me?" I asked him.

"I would love to help you if you let me." He mumbled taking my hand in his and squeezing it softly.

I nodded my head yes.

"You can help me." I confirmed with a small smile.

"I got the perfect thing to help you. I just have to make a few calls and then everything will be set." He told me smiling a bit before getting up and walking away.

___________________________
Christan in mm 😍😊

I'm sorry it's so short. Just wait until the next chapter.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional ❤️