The aftermath ☽

The aftermath ☽

☾Karmella

Strangely I haven't heard anything from Jacob since yesterday when he was at my house. This probably has been the longest I haven't talked to him.

I wish there was someway I can get into contact with him but I can't because his dad took his phone away a couple of weeks over something petty.

I sighed as I laid back on my bed lonely.

Times like this I wished I had a friend or someone to talk too but everyone wants to be one of Kamryn's clones.

I was knocked out of thought when I heard someone downstairs knocking at the door.

"I'll get it!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

After a couple of seconds I heard the sound of the door opening.

Something's wrong with Jacob. I can feel it.....I somehow feel connected to him. It's kind of strange but I can feel that he's sad about something...but what?

"Karmella come downstairs please!" My mom said in a calm voice.

I groaned before getting out of bed and heading downstairs.

When I was coming down the stairs I seen mom standing in front of somebody but I couldn't see their face.

"What's going on?" I asked my mom making her turn around giving me a glimpse of the mysterious woman.

"Honey, this is Jacob's mom." My mom told me while moving from in front of the woman.

I came all the way downstairs so I could see her better and she looked like Jacob a little.

"Hello Mrs. Latimore." I greeted her with a friendly smile.

I'm actually quite surprised to see her here without Jacob. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't send her over here by herself.

"Ah it's nice to finally meet you Karmella. You are very beautiful." She complimented me making me smile big.

Second time I've been called beautiful by someone other than my mom.

"Thank you Mrs.Latimore, you're beautiful yourself." I replied back.

"Thank you and call me Tish sweetie." She answered back.

I smiled and nodded.

"Well I came by because I have to tell you something." She said with her smile turning into a frown.

This isn't going to be good.

I hesitated before asking, "what is it?"

I began to think all these crazy thoughts about something happening to Jacob. If something happened to him I don't think I'll be able to live.

"Jacob's father and I are now separated..." She started to say before I cut her off.

"Is that it?" I asked with a sigh of relief.

"No, Jacob is going to live with his father in Georgia." She finished making me stand in shock.

"Wait what? He can't leave me." I pleaded with my face scrunched up.

"I'm sorry Karmella but it's for his own good." She stated with a look of guilt on her face.

I rolled my eyes as a tear came out.

"Do I get to say goodbye at least?" I questioned her folding my arms over my chest.

"He already left with his father yesterday afternoon." She told me.

The room was filled with silence until I bursted into tears.

"Why did he have to leave me?" I cried out.

My mother came over to me and wrapped her arms around me letting me cry onto her blouse.

"It's gonna be okay baby." She whispered in my ear.

She doesn't get that Jacob has a special place in my heart. He made me feel special and wanted. Just seeing him brightens my day.

"Who's suppose to protect me now?" I mumbled.

Jacob was there for me and he made me feel safe.

Even though I've known him for less than I month I can actually say that I love him ..

___________________________
Jacob mom in mm ❤️

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Follow please

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖