The talk ☽

The talk ☽

☾ Karmella

"Karmella!" I heard a voice yell from behind me.

I turned around to see Kamryn following behind me.

I decided to pretend that I didn't hear her and continue to walk to my car.

I would rather not speak to her with all of the things she has put me through.

Once I got to my car, I opened the door and was pushed against my car door.

"What do you want?!" I yelled turning towards Kamryn.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for all of the things I've put you through. I'm a changed person and I'm not like that anymore." She explained to me with a guilty look on her face.

I don't feel any remorse for her. She put my through hell all through out high school.

"You should feel sorry for what you did to me." I stated mean mugging her.

She nodded her head in agreement. "I really do feel sorry. Truth is I use to be very insecure and I guess I just took it out on people who looked better than me. Karmella, you're really pretty and you shouldn't feel insecure just because of a bully like me." She told me honestly.

I gave her a half small not yet believing her kindness.

"Thank you for this but I'll never be over what you did to me." I replied back to her before getting in my car.

"I hope that one day you can forgive me." She said before walking off.

I hope that one day I can forgive her too and then maybe I won't be so insecure anymore.

I started my car and drove off heading towards Jacob's house.

***

"How did the first meeting go?" He asked me once we both sat comfortably on his couch.

"It went fine I guess...guess who goes to the meetings too?" I said moving over so I am laying my head on his chest.

"Who?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kamryn. The one that use to bully me in high school." I told him slightly irritated even by just mentioning her name.

"I knew she had some problems of her own. She probably just bullied you because she was insecure herself." Jacob told me.

I nodded my head.

"That's what she told me and she apologized for what she did to me but..." I started to say.

"But what? Maybe you should except her apology and make your life a whole lot easier." Jacob stated.

"I know but I can't forgive her. Something is holding me back from it. She has put me through hell. I sort of feel like she should be put through the same thing." I told Jacob honestly.

Jacob shook his head disagreeing.

"If you put her through what she put you through that makes you just as bad as her. Now she got you all worrying and stuff. Don't put so much stress on yourself." He said playing with my fingers.

"Yeah you're right. Just know that I'm gonna keep a close eye on her to see if she's being genuine." I stated staring into space.

"You know what. Get up I wanna take you somewhere." Jacob said patting my thigh.

I did what I was told and got up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him confusingly.

"Somewhere now let's go." He replied back putting on his shoes.

I did the same and we left out of his house.

___________________________
Sorry for the wait and sorry it's so short. School has been keeping me busy.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 🌹