Me and you against the world ☽

☾Karmella

"I honestly don't feel like going to school." I said before letting out a light yawn.

"Me either but we have to." Jacob replied.

Jacob's walking us to school and as you can see I'm not that excited. I really don't want to have to deal with Kamryn.

"How have things been at home?" I questioned him while keeping a good grip on his hand.

Jacob has been telling me how his parents argue a lot and how sometimes it's hard for him to sleep with all the noises that they make. He's also scared of them getting a divorce because they argue all the time and act like they can't get along.

Jacob shrugged his shoulders while looking at me. "It is what it is. They still argue a lot but instead of staying my dad leaves now. They're getting ready to divorce , I can feel it." He told me while staring down at the ground.

I pulled his hand making us stop walking and then turned him towards me.

"Stop thinking negative Jacob! Your parents love each other you just have to give them time." I told him unsure of what I said.

I haven't met his parents yet and he hasn't met my mom yet. I want to change that but my mom might embarrass me in front of him.

He nodded his head.

"Yeah whatever. Can we change the subject?" He asked walking off.

He never likes to express his feelings to me.

"Sure." I said hurrying up to catch up with him.

Instead of talking about something else we just walked in silence.

Once we made it into the building we went to my locker so I can get some of my books.

"Aww look at the love birds." A evil voice came from behind me.

Jacob rolled his eyes and groaned while I just stood there with my back towards her. Maybe if I ignore her she'll go away.

"I know you hear me talking to you bitch!" She yelled out turning me around.

I smacked her arm away from me.

"Leave me the hell alone!" I said giving her my evil eye.

Jacob stood in front of me as Kamryn sent me death glares.

"Don't try to protect that ugly ass bitch. I don't even know how anyone can like that he-she." Kamryn joked making everyone that surrounded around us laugh.

I looked around to see everyone with their phones out laughing and everything started to become a blur. Tears started to fall as I ran away to the Girl's bathroom. I heard Jacob calling my name but I still ran.

Kamryn always finds a way to ruin my day.

I sat on the toilet seat with my head in my hands as I let all of the tears drop.

I soon seen feet under the bathroom stall door. It's Jacob.

"Baby please come out of there." Jacob pleaded from the other side of the door.

"No." I replied back.

"Baby please? Everything's gonna be alright , everything she just said was a lie. You're very beautiful and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." He told me making me lift my head a little bit.

"Are you sure because there's a million other girls you can be with instead of me?" I asked him.

"Yes I'm sure baby. I only want you and only you." He said.

I slowly stood up from the toilet seat and opened the stall door. As soon as he seen me he pulled me into his arms and I started to feel safe.

I let out tears onto his chest as he kissed my forehead repeatedly.

"You're so damn beautiful." He mumbled.

I nodded my head actually believing his words.

"It's me and you against the world okay?" He said with a small smile on his face.

"Me and you against the world."

________________________________
Jacob in MM 😍😘 (sorry if it don't show up)

Who saw Jacob at the BET Awards? 😍

I changed it so Jacob lives with his mother and father now.

Isn't Kamryn mean?
Jacob and Karmella?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💕