Chapter 1: Blind Date

In real life, Jared has a twin sister named Taylor, but in my story, he has an older sister. Sorry if you dont like it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Robbie's POV

Me: So you've never been on a date?

Me and Jared Gilmore were in my trailer on the set of Once Upon A Time. We were getting our stuff to head to my house. We started walking out of the studio while we continued our conversation.

Jared: No.

Me: You're 14. How have you never been on a date?

Jared: I've had other things to worry about.

Me: But have you ever had anybody you wanted to ask out?

Jared: Yeah. Before I started acting. Now I think most of them just want our fame and money.

I shrugged as we got in my car. I started the car and started driving to my house.

Me: You don't know anyone who wouldn't use you for fame and fortune?

Jared: My mom, dad, and sister. You?

Me: Parents, sisters, and a "friend" of mine. Plus our co-stars. I'm sure we know plenty of people who won't use us, but we just don't know it. We can't tell who will use us and who won't.

Jared: I have an idea. Why don't we set each other up on a blind date? Each of us brings a girl who we think will be a good match for the other. Just to try it out and see if it works.

Me: On one condition.

Jared: And that is?

Me: It's a double date.

Jared: Hmm...works for me. Where and when?

Me: Starbucks, Friday at noon?

Jared: Starbucks for a date?

Me: It's the first date with someone we don't know. Can't seem desperate.

Jared: Fair enough.

We got to my house and hung out for a while before he had to leave. I had 2 days until the date. I've never gone on a blind date, so I'm not sure what to expect. No point in worrying I suppose. I trust Jared. He is my best friend after all.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for the short first chapter. Yup. That was it. I hope you guys like it. If you do, vote for it. Thanks!

~~Sammy~~
(Dat's my name for those of you who don't know.)