Chapter 20: London

Max's POV

Last night, Robbie and I were so close to taking the next huge step in our relationship, but I had to go and ruin it. Why am I so stupid? I told him that it was because I didn't want to be tired when I showed him around the city, but really, I was afraid. I'm still a virgin. And the reason most of my previous relationships didn't work out was because those guys tried t take advantage of me and force me into something I wasn't ready for. When I was 16, the boyfriend I had at the time took me to a party. He tried spiking my drink just so I would sleep with him later without knowing. I know Robbie wouldn't hurt me. And I don't think he'd force me into something that big, but I can't help it. I still get scared. In the morning, I realized Robbie had his arm wrapped tightly around me and my face was buried against his neck. I smiled and kissed his neck lightly.

"Babe." No response. So I kissed his neck again. "Babe, wake up.", I said. Still nothing. Geez, this guy is a deep sleeper. I slowly got out of his grip. He turned on his back and I smirked, getting an idea. I straddled him the way I did last night and started sucking and biting at a spot on his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist in his sleep. I rolled my eyes and moved to another place on his neck. He moaned and I smiled victoriously.

"Mmm...Max.", he moaned.

"Wake up, baby.", I whispered in his ear. He groaned as his eyes slowly opened. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He rolled his eyes, realizing what I had been doing.

"I hate you.", he said. I had to force myself not to swoon over his really hot morning voice.

"Nope. You love me. That's why that worked.", I said proudly. I got off him and pushed him off the bed.

"Geez, Maxine! It's too early for this.", he whined. I stuck my tongue out in disgust.

"Don't call me Maxine. That's weird.", I said. He laughed tiredly, which, like his morning voice, was very, very hot.

"It's not weird. Your name is Maxine.", he argued.

"But you always call me Max. I don't like when you call me Maxine. It's too formal.", I complained as I pouted. He stood up and kissed my nose.

"And I don't like when you tease me in my sleep.", he retorted. I crossed arms over my chest and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail. Then I walked to my suitcase, picked out my outfit, and walked back in the bathroom to change. When I came out, Robbie was already dressed.

"Come on!", I yelled excitedly.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Where are we going anyway?", he asked.

"Today, we'll see Big Ben and other stuff like that. Tomorrow, we'll go to the area where I grew up. Then Wednesday, we'll go to meet some of my friends. Thursday through Sunday, we can improvise.", I told him. I grabbed his hand and we ran outside. The hotel wasn't far from Big Ben, plus, everything I wanted to show him was kinda close together, so we walked. We took tons of pictures in front of Big Ben and we posted all of them on all of our social media accounts. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. We even sent them to some people on Snapchat. When I had shown him everything I wanted to, I brought him to a cafe I went to with my friends when I was a kid. I would come home late and get a serious beating for it, but it didn't matter. It was so much fun.

"I'll be honest. I miss this place. Mostly. Of course, I'd never leave my family to come back here.", I said as Robbie and I were eating our lunch.

"Um...you already did.", he said. I scoffed.

"I meant I wouldn't leave them to live here.", I corrected. He smiled.

"I miss Lymington sometimes, too.", he said. We sat an ate in comfortable silence for a few minutes. "Hey, did you ever think about the Lost Girl role?", he asked me. I had completely forgotten about that.

"I don't know. I still don't think-", I started.

"Don't doubt yourself. Your brother has shown me videos and stuff of you in different plays when you were little. You're great. At least from what I've seen."

"Yeah, but I'm older now. Things change. Besides, your girlfriend playing your Lost Girl? Seems kinda...predictable.", I said, shrugging. He smirked.

"The director gave us the script for the next few episodes. When the Lost Girl is introduced. And...I find it interesting that I and...whoever happens to get the role have many different kissing scenes.", he told me. I froze. Robbie kissing another girl? I don't know how I feel. I know he loves me and he tells me not to be worried about him leaving for some actress, so I don't have to worry about him leaving me. Still, I don't want anyone else kissing my boyfriend.

"I hate what you do to me.", I said. He smirked again. I sighed. "Fine. When's the-", I started.

"The audition is at the studio the day after we get back.", he interrupted, answering my questions. e handed me a script.

"How did you...? Why did you bring this? Where was it? What?", I asked. He laughed.

"I was going to ask you about it last night, but we were a little...occupied. I brought it, because I knew I could convince you to do it. And it was in my back pocket. I covered it with my shirt.", he said.

"Well, then. I guess you had this all figured out.", I said. "What would you have done if I had said no?", I asked.

"Nothing. Because I know that would never have happened. I'm your boyfriend. And unless you don't love me as much as you say you do, you never would have let some other girl kiss me. At least, not without a fight." I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. By the way, I like it when you say you're mine.", I added. He smiled.

"Well, I am.", he said.

"And I'm yours." I thought about what just happened. "And I think we belong in a romance novel. Come on." He laughed as I dragged him away from the table. We had already payed, so we just left. It was already starting to get dark. At home, it would probably be...the afternoon or something. (Time is different there than back home, though I'm not sure by how long.) I led Robbie to a nearby park. We sat in the tree and stared at the stars. I rested my head on his shoulder. I saw the corners of his mouth twitch up in a small smile.

"Come on. We should get back before it gets too dark.", Robbie said. I nodded and we walked back to the hotel. We laid on the bed, cuddling.

"I had fun.", I said.

"I did too.", he agreed. "I like being with you without anyone getting in the way. I love you, Max. Don't ever forget that." That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was lame, but I just needed a filler, so I could get to the next chapter. Okay? Okay. Vote. Comment. You know the drill.