Chapter 4: Double Date

Robbie's POV

I sat at a booth in Starbucks with Macy next to me. I saw Jared walk in with a taller girl next to him. The girl had long, blonde hair. She wore skinny jeans, a white shirt that had sleeves that reached her elbows, and she carried her green jacket(picture above). They walked towards us. Jared entered the booth first, sitting near the window and across from Macy. The girl sat next to him and across from me.

Macy: Hi.

Me: Hey. Um...Macy, this is Jared. Jared, this is Macy.

Jared and Macy shook hands.

Jared: Nice to meet you. Oh. Robbie this is my...friend...Maxine. Maxine this is Robbie.

Max: You can call me Max.

I noticed she had an accent like mine. Although. I don't consider it an accent. It's just my normal voice.

Me: Nice to meet you, Max.

Max: You too.

We all stayed quiet.

Jared: Woah. Awkward. Let's play 20 questions. Who first?

Macy: Oh, I'll go. Ok...obviously, I know where Robbie is from. What about you two.

Jared: San Diego. Where are you from?

Macy: Chicago. Max?

Max: I'm from London.

Me: Really? I'm from Lymington.

Max: Yeah, I thought you were from England. You have the "accent".

Jared: Why the quotes?

Max: Well, I don't think it's an accent. It's just-

Me: How we talk.

Max: Exactly. Ok, my turn. What's your favorite color?

Me: Red.

Macy: Green.

Jared: Mine is green too. (A/N-I don't know if his favorite color is green. If you know his favorite color, leave it in the comments and I'll change it. I would appreciate the help.)

Max: Mine is blue.

Me: Uh...what's your favorite thing to do in your free time?

Jared: Horse riding.

Macy: Aww! I love horses. I would have to say working at the animal shelter. The non-killing one of course.

Max: Drawing.

Me: Sports. Especially rugby.

Jared: Ok...family?

Macy: I live with my mom, step-dad, and younger half-sister.

Robbie: Um...when I'm not filming, I stay with my mom, dad, and two older sisters.

Max: Um...I'm adopted. I live with my adoptive parents and brother. Of course my adoptive little brother is a pain in the butt. He's just so clingy.

I laughed and so did Max. We all talked for another 3 hours. It was a log of fun and I found that I rely did like Max. She isn't like most girls.

Macy: We've been here for a really long time.

Max: It was fun.

Macy: It was. But uh...I should get going and Robbie is my ride. But...Jared, I'd really like to do this again sometime. Without these two. No offense, Max.

Max: None taken.

Me: What about me?

Macy: Oh, I hope I offended you.

I chuckled.

Macy: Uh...Jared, can I see your phone.

Jared: Sure.

He handed Macy his phone and she put her number in. She handed back his phone and left the booth.

Macy: I'll be waiting in the car, Rob.

Me: I'll be there in a second.

Macy walked ojt. Me and Max playfully shoved him making kissy noises.

Jared: Oh, shut up. Maxi, we gotta go. Mom and dad are probably waiting for us.

Me: Wait...what?

Jared laughed.

Max: Oh, yeah. Um...his parents are the ones who adopted me. He's my pain in the butt brother. He made me promise not to tell right away.

Me: Wow, Jared. Setting me up with your sister?

Jared: Adopted sister! I'll wait in the car, Maxi.

Max was too busy laughing to respond. Jared walked out and finally Max calmed down.

Max: Sorry. He really made me promise.

Me: It's fine. I'll get him back.

She laughed.

Max: This was fun. We should do it again. You knos...without the my brat of a brother.

I chuckled.

Me: Yeah we should.

Max: Here. Let me see your phone.

I smiled and gave her my phone. She put in her number it using the name "Max". I laughed.

Max: Bye, Robbie.

Me: Bye.

We both walked out and went to our cars.

Macy: Got her number?

Me: Yup.

Macy: Really like her?

Me: Yup.

And with that said, I drove away.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Woah! Jared set Robbie up with his sister. That's interesting. Anyways, vote. Pleeeeaaase!!!!