Chapter 22: Friends

The girl on the left is Kate, middle is Maxine, and the right is Emily.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Max's POV

I woke up feeling sore. I feel Robbie's body against mine and I smiled as I remembered the night before. I kissed Robbie's chest. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning, love.", he said. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat when I heard his morning voice. I put my hands against his bare chest.

"Good morning.", I said happily. I sat up and straddled him, making him chuckle.

"Can we just stay here today? I kinda want another round.", he said, running his hand down my back. I shook my head sadly.

"Nope. I promised my friends I'd meet them at the café. I also promised I'd bring my vey attractive boyfriend.", I told him. He smiled. He sat up, wrapping his arms around my waist to hold me close. He came so close to my face, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Can't they wait a day?", he asked as he kissed my neck lightly. "Or two?", he asked seductively. I moaned quietly, making him smirk against my neck, which he had gone back to kissing. I put my hands on his chest again and pushed him down gently.

"No. I haven't seen them in a really long time.", I said. He groaned, but gave in.

"Fine. What time are you supposed to meet them?" I looked at the alarm clock.

"In about an hour, so we better get ready.", I said as I climbed off him. I took off Robbie's shirt, which I had put on the night before and picked another outfit from my suitcase and put it on. While Robbie put his own outfit on. I wore my black leggings, my red t-shirt, and my black Uggs. We walked out of the hotel hand in hand. It seemed like hours before we finally made it to the café, where my friends, Emily and Kate, were already waiting. I ran ahead of Robbie and hugged them while they squealed. They noticed Robbie behind me and screamed. Robbie and I both covered our ears.

"Oh my god. Max, you're not going to believe this.", Emily said. They both knew I had a boyfriend, but they didn't know his name.

"What?", I asked, not realizing she was referring to Robbie.

"Robbie Kay is right behind you.", Kate told me as Robbie finally caught up. I turned to look at him. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Eek! He smiled at you!", Emily screamed.

"Oh, did he? No. Way.", I said, deciding to play along. I turned around. "Oh my gosh. You're right. It's the Robbie Kay.", I said. Robbie chuckled.

"You're so hot.", Kate said bluntly. If she were anyone else, I would've slapped her. But I reminded myself that she didn't know he was my boyfriend and that she's one of my best friends.

"Well, thank you.", Robbie said cockily.

"Can you do that eyebrow thing you do?", Emily asked. He did and it took every ounce of self control to keep myself from swooning. The other two squealed.

"Aren't you supposed to be filming? Why are you here?", Kate asked.

"Just here...for fun.", Robbie said, smirking at me.

"Are you single?", Kate asked.

"No, I'm actually not.", Robbie said.

"Oh, darn. Too bad.", I said sarcastically as I snapped my fingers for effect. Kate and Emily gave me a weird look.

"Excuse Kate's flirting. She can be...outgoing. We're fans. Could we get a picture with you?", Emily asked kindly.

"Sure.", Robbie said chuckling. I grabbed Emily's phone to take the picture. One stood on each side of him as he put one arm around each of them. Usually, I'd get jealous, but they're my friends and I knew they'd back off as soon as they found out he's my boyfriend. They'd never do anything to hurt me. I gave Emily her phone and we sat at a table. Robbie sat next to me, making Emily and Kate give some confused looks. They saw how close to me Robbie was sitting and since they knew I had a boyfriend, they decided to "help me out".