Chapter 11: Brothers

Max's POV

Me: Why are you here?

Nate: I came to see you.

Me: How did you find me?

Nate: It wasn't that hard. You became famous after you started designing for Once Upon A Time.

Me: Oh. Leave.

Nate: Why?

Me: Because I don't want you here.

Nate: Why?

Me: You left me. Now I'm better off without you.

Nate: That's not true. I'm sorry. I should've taken you with me and I'm sorry. Let's just forget the past. Let me back in your life.

Me: No. There's no room for you.

Nate: Don't say that. Please. At least let me spend the night. My home is too far.

Me: Fine. You sleep on the couch. And I don't want you here when Jared and Robbie wake up.

Nate: Who are Jared and Robbie?

Me: It doesn't matter. You'll be gone before you meet them. I'm going to bed.

Nate: I love you, Max.

Me: Oh, bite me.

I walked to my room, closed the door, and threw myself on the bed. That night, I silently cried myself to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
Robbie's POV

I woke up and tried to sir up, but I felt like I was going to puke. I groaned as I tried to sit up again. I looked around me and had no idea where I was. I stood up and slowly walked to the door, almost falling a few times. I got to the door and walked out into the hallway. At the same time, the door to the room across from the one I was in opened. Maxine walked out.

Max: Geez! Robbie, what are you doing up. Get back in bed.

Me: Max? Max, where...where...am...I?

I almost fell over, but Max caught me.

Max: Come on. Let's at least get you go the couch.

She started helping me walk to the couch, making sure I didn't fall. We got to the living room and saw a man laying out on the couch sleeping.

Me: Who the heck are you!?

Yelling took a lot of energy and it made my head hurt.

Max: Oh god. Hang on.

She helped me sit on one of the swivel chairs set up in front of the counter in the kitchen. The living room and kitchen connected, with no wall between the two, so I could see what Max was doing. She took a pillow and smacked the man's head with it. He shot up.

Max: You were supposed to be gone! Get out!

Man: No. I need to talk to...who's that?

He pointed at me.

Max: That doesn't concern you. Get out of my house!

Her house? Oh, I'm at her new place.

Man: Not until you listen to me.

Max: I'm calling the cops.

Man: But, Max, if you just listen to me, I can-

Max: No! You ran away and left me behind. I had no one until I was 14! I don't need you! Gdt. Out!