Chapter 23: Home

Max's POV

After a few weeks, it was time to get back home. I love London, but I was starting to miss my parents, Jared, and Henry. Luckily, Emily and Kate did end up deciding to come with us. They wanted to meet everyone. We all sat near each other plane. I sat next to Robbie with me next to the window and Emily and Kate sat in the row next to us.

"Excited to go back?", I asked Robbie. He nodded.

"I miss my parents. I even miss those annoying things I call my sisters.", he teased. I giggled and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"It's so weird. I've never been anywhere outside of London.", Kate said.

"Me either.", Emily agreed. "Are you sure this is safe?", she asked. She's not afraid f heights, but she'd never been on a plane, so she found it a little more scary. So did Kate, but Kate is better at staying calm.

"Don't worry, Em. Everything will be fine.", I assured her. She nodded, but moved a little closer to Kate. Robbie and I both laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder, suddenly feeling tired. I yawned and Robbie kissed my head.

"Go to sleep, love.", he told me. I smiled as my eyes started closing.

"Um, can someone say cutest couple award?", Kate teased, though I ignored her, allowing sleep to consume me.

-----------------------Time Skip-----------------------

"Maxine. Max, love, wake up."

"MAXI!", someone yelled. I gasped as I sat up, wondering why someone was yelling. I turned my head and saw Kate there, smiling devilishly at me. I groaned. "Geez, Robbie. You gotta learn how to wake the girl up.", she told Robbie, who just chuckled in response.

"No, don't listen to her. That was mean.", I whined as I rubbed my eyes. "What's going on?", I asked them.

"We're about to land.", Robbie told me. I yawned and stretched as much as I could without punching Robbie in the face.

"Land? But we just took off."

"That was like...forever ago. You slept the whole ride.", Emily said in a shocked tone.

"Wow. I guess I was more tired than I thought." We landed a few minutes later and when we walked into the airport, we saw Robbie's mom and dad. They hugged Robbie and I and after introducing them to Emily and Kate, they drove us all to my place. I hugged my parents and they told me that Jared was upstairs with Macy. Robbie and I smirked and walked upstairs. We spent a few seconds watching the younger teens as they talked about random things until I noticed that they were holding hands. I gasped and pushed open the door, making Jared and Macy jump a few feet away from each other. Robbie followed me in.

"I knew it! I knew they were a thing!", I yelled.

"Calm down. You're going to make me deaf.", Robbie joked. I rolled my eyes playfully. Jared and Macy were both red with embarrassment. I hugged Jared.

"My wittle brother has a girlfriend.", I cooed, pink=ching Jared's cheeks. He smacked my hand away.

"Maxi," he whined, "go away."

"Okay, okay. I'll leave you and your girlfriend alone.", I said, smirking. He glared a me. "What? Is she not your girlfriend?" Jared hesitated, making Macy cross her arms over her chest and tap her foot expectantly.

"Uh...I...uh..."

"Yeah, Jared. Am I not your girlfriend?", Macy asked. I smirked.

"Oh, Macy, why don't you ocme downstairs? It's fun down there, see?", Robbie said, pulling Macy out of the room. I stomped my foot.

"No fair! You weren't supposed to save him!", I yelled.

"Guys have to help guys!", he yelled back. I laughed.

"Thanks, Rob!", Jared yelled before wrapping his arms around my waist in a hug. I hugged him back. He pulled away and smiled.

"I missed you, little bro.", I said, ruffling his hair.

"I missed you too."

"Oh, you need to come downstairs. There are some people I want you to meet."

"Okay. Let's go." I led him down the stairs, where we saw Robbie, Emily, and Kate.

"Jared, these are my best friends from London, Emily and Kate. Girls, this is my little brother, Jared. And his girlfriend, Macy.", I said as I pointed to each of them. Emily and Kate squealed and ran up to Jared, pushing me out of the way.

"He's so cute.", Kate said.

"Max, you're so lucky.", Emily added. They continued to talk about how amazing Jared is.

"I could get used to this.", Jared said confidently. Macy crossed her arms.

"Oh really?"

"Uh...i mean...its just...i didn't mean...Robbie help.", my little brother stuttered.

"Nope. You're on your own this time.", Robbie said as he moved closer to me. I laughed.

"It's good to be home."