We've found her Sir

Vincent POV

I am sitting behind my desk in the office. I look at the photo on my desk of Samantha, Peyton and I at the dance competition.

Why does all the bad shit have to happen to this girl?

I slam my fist on the table.

I've been searching for her for two days with no such luck.

I should be out their kicking down every fucking door until I find her.

Maddox walks into my office. He has bags under his eyes. His face is pale and he looks a it thinner.

How is that possible? She's been gone for two days.

Maddox sits in the chair. "No, I'm about to head out to some abandoned places I've heard outside New York."

Maddox looks at the photo on the table. "I'm coming with you." He rises and exits the room.

At the front door to my place I turn to the guards. "Take Mr Colt upstairs. Make sure he eats and sleeps."

"Yes, Sir."

I turn to Maddox. "I'm sorry, I can't have her see you like this. Sam's going to need you when she comes home. You look shit."

Maddox runs his hand across his face. "Okay, I'll get some sleep and try to eat. I hope they've fed her."

I check my holster and the guns.

A guard pulls up in my Mazda Mx-5 2015 model car. He steps out. "Do you want back-up?"

I nod. "You'll have to stay close to me."

I jump into the sports car and make my way through traffic in New York. I stop in the traffic to get on the boat that will take me across the lake.

The line starts moving and I park my car.

I step out of the car and walk over to the side of the boat. I watch the water move away from the boat.

One of men walk over to me. "Sir, you sent Clive and John to a warehouse last night and they just called. They've found Samantha."

I smile. "Thank you."

The boat docks and I run to my car. I jump in and rev the engine.

Fucking move.

I beep my horn. I'm an impatient guy when it comes to my friends and families. "MOVE THE CARS."

The cars move slowly off the boat and I hit my hand against the steering wheel.

The car in front of mine starts to move forward. I follow him off the boat. Once I'm on the road I pull onto the opposite side of the road and sped alongside the traffic.

A car heads towards me and I swerve onto my side of the road. I pull over on the side of the road.

I put my phone on loudspeaker and call Clive.

Me: What's happening, Clive?

Clive: A Doctor just walked into the building. I have a man stationed inside to help her out.

Me: That's great. I just hope he'll help her out.

Clive: He will. The guy spotted me last night and confronted me. I told him who I worked for and he nearly shit himself. He also knows that you are friends with Samantha.

Me: I'm glad she knows when to throw my name around. What else do I need to know?

Clive: Gina, Celeste and Meg are the woman that have her.