W.A.G.F.P Episode 2 part I

W.A.G.F.P. is short for Wives and Girlfriends of Football Players

Last night when we got from the party I went to a different room and spent the night away from Maddox.

He knocks on my bedroom door. "Do you need a lift to work?"

I pick up a pair of earrings and walk to the door and open it. "No, I'm walking like I do every day." I put my earrings in and pick up my bag.

I exit the house and hear Maddox slam the door shut. I pick up my pace going down the stairs.

As I reach the bottom stair a hand grabs me and spins me into a hard chest. I look into the brown eyes of Maddox.

He drops his hand on me. "Will you talk to me? I hate that this is hurting you so much."

I kiss his cheek. "I'll talk to you later." I spin around and walk away.

I put my ear phones in my ears and walk the ten minutes to the café. When I get to the café Michelle is opening the door.

She turns to me. "Hey, Sam, you look tired."

I nod. "I am."

She unlocks the door. "Can you work today or do you want to go home?"

"I want to stay." I enter the shop and start preparing the coffee machine and stocking everything in the store.

I pull the chairs off the table and set them on the ground. I open the doors and customers start entering the shop.

I take coffee orders for the customers and I get the orders out quickly. A few people even asked for some of the cakes that's on display in the case. I pick up the chocolate cake and slice a piece for my current customer.

I place it on a plate and give her the coffee she ordered as well. "Have a nice day." I say, as she takes her things away from the counter.

The girlfriends of the football players walk into café.

What are they doing here?

Alecia approaches the table and places a hand on her hip. "Well, look what we've got here ladies. A woman that works and she's supposed to be one of us."

I roll my eyes. "I wanted a job so I got one. I don't need to use someone for the money they make."

She snorts. "You aren't better than us. You're just a waitress. Make us our coffees and don't slip anything into our drinks."

I snap my fingers. "Damn, Alecia. I'm out of laxatives. But, your mouth is spilling shit."

Her mouth drops open.

Michelle exits her office and looks between the group and me. "Is there a problem here?" she asks.

Alecia points to me. "She said she was going to put laxatives into my coffee. I think you should fire her."

Michelle laughs. "I see why she'd want to put laxatives into your drink. You know your personality is no different from the way you're portrayed in Wives and Girlfriends of Football Players." She points around the room. "Everyone in this room has seen the show and personally it's not that interesting."

Alecia slams her hand on the counter. "What you don't know is that princess next to you is on our show." She points to the film crew standing outside the café."

I don't want everyone to know where I work. This was supposed to be my safe haven away from all these people.

I leave the counter and sit in Michelle's office. I hear Michelle take their orders.