The House

Maddox and I get ready for the Dinner Party. I put on a red dress that shows off my baby bump.

Maddox looks incredibly hot in his suit and I can see the outline of his muscles as he button up his shirt. He looks over at me. "If you continue to look at me like that we won't be making it to dinner tonight."

I smirk. "That's fine with me."

He shakes his head. "Wait in the lounge room and I'll be out there soon."

I pick up the leather jacket from the bed and exit the room. I put my phone in my bag and sit on the lounge.

Maddox walks out of the room a couple minutes later. He picks up the car keys from the table and spins it around his finger a couple of times. "We should go."

Maddox holds my hand to the car. He opens the car door for me. I climb into the car and I sit down.

I hear paper crumple as I sit down. I pull the paper off the seat. I look over the paper in my hand and it is paperwork for a house.

Maddox climbs into the car. He looks at the paper in my hands. "Um," He puts the keys in the ignition. "I was going to tell you about that."

I drop the paper on the ground. "Are we going past the house on the way to the dinner party?"

Maddox smiles. "If that what you want. Then we'll take a look at the place." He drives past the water in New York and I see the Statue of Liberty.

I've never been this close to the statue before. I should put that down as one of the things I do while I'm living here.

He drives out of the City for a couple of minutes. He comes to stop in front of a beautiful mansion. It's a two story brick mansion with a wrap-a-round porch, a flower bed around the front of the house.

I see a few things I want to do with the house when we move in. I turn to Maddox. "The house is beautiful." I kiss his cheek. "When do we move in?"

"Next month, there's a few things that needs to be sorted out before we move in." Maddox pulls out his vibrating phone. "It's Finn. He's probably wondering where we are."

Maddox answers the call and steps into the car.

I take one last look at the house before climbing into the car. I put on my seatbelt. "The house is perfect I can't wait to move in."

He smiles. "I'm glad you like it. I've already chosen the babies room it's next to our room."

I shake my head. "I wish you waited for me to come with you." I look out the window.

Maddox pulls the car onto the road and heads to Finn's place. "I'm sorry I didn't take you with me. I didn't think it would matter to you."

I want to make the decisions in our relationship as well. Not going with everything he wants to do.

I sigh. "Maddox from here on out you and I are a team. No more making decisions on your own. I know you didn't sign up to be with someone like me," tears form in my eyes and I look out the window. I blink and tears fall down my face. "I'm sorry I ruined your life after the wedding."

Maddox pulls the car over. He wipes my tears away and lift my chin with his hand. "You didn't ruin my life. I'm grateful you came along when you did. You've made my life better and I don't have to worry about all the woman I've slept with contracting something from the men they have slept with."

"Maddox we better get to the house. I don't want Finn to call again wondering where you are. What did you tell him when he called?"

"I told him I was showing you our new house." He pulls the car onto the road.

In a couple of minutes he pulls in front of a gate and he punches in the code for the mansion. When we get to the front of the mansion I step out of the car.

A guy in a suit walks over to me. "My name is Jared. Do you remember me from the football game?"

I nod. "Yes, I do."

"Before you go in I need you to sign a contract. I'm going to sign you to a five episode deal. Maddox has already signed his and we know that we can't bother you at home." Jared places a pen on the table.

I read over the contract.

Contract for W.A.G.F.P.

Name: Samantha Black

D.O.B.: June 3rd 1988

Address: 2330 Bland Street apartment 24

Phone: ******

Episodes: Five - we will not show up at your place. If you spend time with the girls on the show we will film you and that counts as the five episodes.

I pick up the pen and sign the contract. "Jared, there's something Maddox and I need to tell you."

Maddox moves towards me and he wraps his arms around me.

Jared nods. "What do you need to tell me?"

"Samantha and I are going to enter a dancing competition and we want you to film us. This is the only time we want you to have a close look at our lives and what we do as a couple."

Jared smiles. "I'll take what I can with you." He picks up two black masks and gives it to us. "You can't enter the house without these. Finn wanted me to give these to those that need to sign the contract for tonight's filming."

Maddox and I walk up the stairs and stand next to the door.

I put my mask on.

Maddox puts his on and he turns to me. "Are you ready for the party?"

"Let's do this."

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

What do you think is going to happen at the Party?