The Flyer

At 2pm, Michelle walks out of her office and stops next to me. "You can go home. You did great on your first day. I'll see you tomorrow."

I sign off and walk to the locker. I pick up my stuff and put my earphones in my ears. I exit the café and walk home.

On the way home I come across a sign for a dance competition. I open the door to the studio and enter the building. I climb a set of stairs.

I lean against the wall for a minute before I enter the studio. There's bars lining the walls, a set of mirrors, CD player in the corner of the room.

I see a group of teenagers sitting in the middle of the room stretching.

Someone clears their throat behind me and I spin in that direction. The older woman has brown hair, brown, eyes, she's slightly taller than me. "Can I help you?"

I nod. "I'm interested in the dance competition that you're advertising on the window of the studio."

She smiles. "You're the first person to come off the street and ask about the competition. Do you dance?"

"Not really. This competition will be a way for my Fiancé and I to spend time together. He works too hard."

The lady laughs. "My husband was the same. On weekends all he wanted to do was sit in front of the TV and watch football."

"I have the opposite problem. My Fiancé is a football player and all he wants to do is have dinner and..." I trail off.

This woman doesn't need to know everything.

The woman gives me the piece of paper. It has all the details of the competition on it.

Adriane's Dance Competition

The dance competition starts on Friday 9th October 2015 @ 7pm - 11.30pm.

Beginner's start @ 7pm

Intermediate starts @ 8.30pm

Advanced starts @ 10pm

You need to be at the competition half an hour before the start of the competition, failure to do so is points taken off the final score.

After the competition trophies will be handed out to first, second and third place. Good luck and everyone.

I place the flyer in my bag and leave the studio. I press the button for the traffic lights and wait for them to change.

I look at the lights and it turns green. I cross the road and walk the couple of blocks to the condo.

At the condo I pull off my works clothes and step into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body. I step out of the shower and wrap the towel around me.

I open the door to the bedroom and scream when I see someone sitting on the bed.

Maddox turns around. "Hey, Baby. It's only me." He rises from the bed and walks over.

I wrap my arms around him. "Don't scare me like that again."

Maddox holds up the pamphlet. "This was sticking out of your bag. Do you want to enter the competition with me?"

My cheeks flush. "Yes,"

Maddox smiles. "Alright, we can enter the competition. The game that weekend is a home game and I don't have to travel far." Maddox opens his laptop and enters us in the dance competition.

"Are you going to let your teammates know about the competition?"

He shakes his head. "I don't think I'd be able to face them if they found out about this."

I drop the towel on the ground. "I'm going to tell the wives and they will tell their husbands." I move toward my mobile sitting on the cabinet and start to dial Liz.

Maddox jumps over the bed and tackles me to the ground. He takes my phone out of hands and throws it across the room. He sucks a nipple into his mouth.

I rip his shirt off and unbuckle his pant.

Maddox stops sucking on my nipple to take off his pants. He's on top of me on the floor in all his naked glory. His hand travels from my thigh to my pussy.

Maddox places two fingers into my core and he pushes fingers in and out of me. He moves back to my nipple and sucks on the other one.

I move my hand to his cock and stroke it. I have a good grip on him and he starts to moan. I feel him get hard and stroke faster. Within minutes his juices are all over my hand.

"Maddox," I moan.

He speeds up his fingers inside me. "Come for me, baby."

I thrust my hips into his fingers and I come onto his fingers.

He moves away from my nipple and moves toward my pussy. His tongue enters me and I grab onto the carpet.

His tongue laps me up and I feel the need to come again. "Maddox,"

He raises his head to look at me. His face is covered in my juices.

Maddox thrusts into me. He pulls out and slams back into me.

I wipe my juice off his face.

His mouth smashes against mine as we make love.

***

Maddox lifts me up and carries me into the bathroom. He turns on the shower and steps in.

The water cascades over us. Maddox puts me on the ground and picks up the loafer. He washes my body and I do the same for him.

We exit the bathroom and get changed. I put on a pair of black pants and a white t-shirt. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"We have been invited to Finn's dinner party."

I turn to him. "Aren't they filming the Wives and Girlfriends of Football players?"

Maddox nods. "I spoke to an Entertainment Lawyer and I told the producers I'll be a part of five episodes and I don't want them anywhere near our place."

I laugh. "Are we going to film the dance competition as an episode?"

He stands in front of me. "If that's what you want?"

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Will she let the Wives and Girlfriends Football producers film the dance competition or not?